GM Lounge

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

GoNy
Three Star Recruit
GM: Portland Trail Blazers

Re: GM Lounge

Post by GoNy »

The Bean Regime wrote:So what's everybody's favorite Hostess/Little Debbie/similar brand snack?

I ask this because my local "bent & dent" grocery store has loads of these Little Debbie Marshmallow Puffs (not marshmallow pies) that are just the greatest.
oatmeal creme pies and fudge rounds
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

The Bean Regime wrote:So what's everybody's favorite Hostess/Little Debbie/similar brand snack?

I ask this because my local "bent & dent" grocery store has loads of these Little Debbie Marshmallow Puffs (not marshmallow pies) that are just the greatest.
Take the Devil Cremes and throw them in the freezer for a while and they're delicious.
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Post by The Bean Regime »

GoNy wrote:

Never had fudge rounds, but the oatmeal crème pies are definitely one of the better ones. How do you feel about the chocolate chip crème pies?
FlDuckFan wrote:

Take the Devil Cremes and throw them in the freezer for a while and they're delicious.
Also never had devil cremes. Hmm. Do you favor the brownies cold at all? Brother tried to convince me the brownies are better in the freezer, but I never actually do it.
GoNy
Three Star Recruit
GM: Portland Trail Blazers

Post by GoNy »

The Bean Regime wrote:
GoNy wrote:

Never had fudge rounds, but the oatmeal crème pies are definitely one of the better ones. How do you feel about the chocolate chip crème pies?
FlDuckFan wrote:

Also never had devil cremes. Hmm. Do you favor the brownies cold at all? Brother tried to convince me the brownies are better in the freezer, but I never actually do it.
never had the chocolate chip creme pies... are they good?
The Bean Regime
Senior

GoNy wrote:
The Bean Regime wrote:
GoNy wrote:

FlDuckFan wrote:

never had the chocolate chip creme pies... are they good?
They're quite good. Not as good as oatmeal, but better than the average Little Debbie snack. And it has a fairly unique taste among the snacks, unlike the billion variants of the same brownies. Although there was a new one that tasted much more brownie-like called Turtle Brownies.
dennocj
Five Star Recruit
GM: Indiana Pacers

Post by dennocj »

GoNy wrote:

I could probably down an entire pack of fudge rounds in like 30 minutes. Those are hands down the best. My wife likes oatmeal though, so you obviously know which one we get then lol
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12

Post by FlDuckFan »

Have never tried the brownies cold, I'd try it but stuck on a diet at the moment. Twinkies are also really good from the freezer. Not much of a sweets guy so a box usually lasted me about 2 months or so.
pistolpetejr
Senior
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Post by pistolpetejr »

FlDuckFan wrote:Have never tried the brownies cold, I'd try it but stuck on a diet at the moment. Twinkies are also really good from the freezer. Not much of a sweets guy so a box usually lasted me about 2 months or so.
2 months? No snacking on 'em during a Netflix binge?
---

PistolPeteJR
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12

Post by FlDuckFan »

pistolpetejr wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:Have never tried the brownies cold, I'd try it but stuck on a diet at the moment. Twinkies are also really good from the freezer. Not much of a sweets guy so a box usually lasted me about 2 months or so.
2 months? No snacking on 'em during a Netflix binge?
That's when I do eat them. Honestly when it comes to a snack I'd rather something like string cheese. I'm a weird guy
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Notes are up for the top prospects. I will have the complete draft file tonight
The Bean Regime
Senior

uhgughughughug Vikings are doomed to inept kickers forever.

Instead of wide left, it's wide rights now.
Oregon Ownage
All-American

Post by Oregon Ownage »

The Bean Regime wrote:uhgughughughug Vikings are doomed to inept kickers forever.

They can sign Dan Bailey, heard he is available
The Bean Regime
Senior

Oregon Ownage wrote:
The Bean Regime wrote:uhgughughughug Vikings are doomed to inept kickers forever.

They can sign Dan Bailey, heard he is available
and they did! the 2nd most accurate kicker in NFL history! wooooo!

Feels good.
Oregon Ownage
All-American

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Files have been updated with recent signings and trades
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Nioce. Lol I might try to compete this year depending on how preseason goes.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13