GM Lounge

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

GM Lounge

Post by pudgejeff »

Come here to chat about your franchise, or the league, or any thing really.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Re: GM Lounge

Post by FlDuckFan »

My team is killing me, I honestly thought I'd get 1 more good season out of Wally but he's fallen off pretty hard.
nray30
Four Star Recruit
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

Post by nray30 »

So where y'all from? Are most of you from Oregon or the Northwest region?

Favorite sports teams?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Born and raised in Portland, OR. Ducks for college sports. Blazers, Packers, Mariners, and Timbers for the others.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
pudgejeff
Senior

Post by pudgejeff »

Born and raised in Eugene. Ducks for college. Magic, Lions, Mariners, Timbers for pro.
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12

Post by FlDuckFan »

Born in Stockton, Ca raised in Fl. Ducks for College, Magic , Cardinals, Angels, Orlando City for pro.
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

FlDuckFan wrote:My team is killing me, I honestly thought I'd get 1 more good season out of Wally but he's fallen off pretty hard.
Yea I am completely surprised he fell off this year. Ratings stayed somewhat the same too.
Oregon Ownage
All-American

Post by Oregon Ownage »

nray30 wrote:So where y'all from? Are most of you from Oregon or the Northwest region?

Favorite sports teams?
Hampton Roads, VA in the backyard of Iverson & Mike Vick.

I support Mavs, Stars, Niners, Yankees and Tottenham Hotspur (I believe that your sports teams choose you thats why they are so spread out :lol: )
Oregon Ownage
All-American

Post by Oregon Ownage »

FlDuckFan wrote:Born in Stockton, Ca raised in Fl. Ducks for College, Magic , Cardinals, Angels, Orlando City for pro.
I cant wait for their stadium to be finished. My parents live on the outskirts of Orlando and I have taken to them as my MLS team
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12

Post by FlDuckFan »

Oregon Ownage wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:Born in Stockton, Ca raised in Fl. Ducks for College, Magic , Cardinals, Angels, Orlando City for pro.
I cant wait for their stadium to be finished. My parents live on the outskirts of Orlando and I have taken to them as my MLS team
Yeah , it's going to be really nice the Citrus bowl is not to friendly to soccer.

Also forgot to mention I'm a Sharks fan so I'm used to disappointment .
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Oregon Ownage wrote:
nray30 wrote:So where y'all from? Are most of you from Oregon or the Northwest region?

Favorite sports teams?
Hampton Roads, VA in the backyard of Iverson & Mike Vick.

I support Mavs, Stars, Niners, Yankees and Tottenham Hotspur (I believe that your sports teams choose you thats why they are so spread out :lol: )
How are you a Duck again?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Sirsativa
One Star Recruit

Post by Sirsativa »

I was born in charlotte,nc. I live there now but have lived in fl, GA, and texas. My teams are hornets, braves( this season has hurt me), college I like tennesee but I also like the ducks and houston, I believe it's ok to like multiple teams in college since there's so many. Don't watch hockey much anymore but my team was the sharks. I also played football growing up and played in college till I blew my knee out. Tried some minor leagues out in NC and GA but my knee prevented me from being explosive like I was.. Now I get wasted and play in YMCA basketball leagues lmao. There's my life story bitches.
verysilentone
Three Star Recruit
GM: Miami Heat GM

Post by verysilentone »

Born & Raised in the County of Dade. (Miami, FL for you not DJ Khaled fans)

Favorite sports teams- South Florida teams except for college- FSU & Ole Miss- undergrad/grad school

I've pretty much lived in Florida my entire life except for grad school. Lived in South Florida until college(Tallahassee then Oxford, MS) then 3 years in Tampa and now back to South Florida.
Mobruler
One Star Recruit

Post by Mobruler »

pudgejeff wrote:Lions
Sorry.

I'm a Detroit guy and a diehard for Lions, Tigers, Wings, Pistons. Am a Spartan. Transplanted to southern Missouri and now root for the Chiefs and Grizzlies too.

It's been a rough life as a Lions fan. Hope they can win a Super Bowl at some point within the next 40 years before I die. 1 playoff win in 58 seasons!
pudgejeff
Senior

Post by pudgejeff »

Mobruler wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:Lions
Sorry.

I'm a Detroit guy and a diehard for Lions, Tigers, Wings, Pistons. Am a Spartan. Transplanted to southern Missouri and now root for the Chiefs and Grizzlies too.

It's been a rough life as a Lions fan. Hope they can win a Super Bowl at some point within the next 40 years before I die. 1 playoff win in 58 seasons!
Ya, it's rough but as long as Stafford is playing QB it's always a fun watch and team that plays with heart. If they ever get around to fixing the back 7 on defense might actually be able to make a run.