+5
62%

Total votes: 13
pistolpetejr
Senior
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

2027 DASL Roundtable

Post by pistolpetejr »

It’s here, it’s finally here! The 2027 DASL season is about to start, and what better way to kick things off then by hearing from a handful of the great GMs this league has to offer!

We sat with 9 of this league’s finest and went to town with questions about the league, this season, exciting players, both new and old, and takes were loaded with insight, humour, and wisdom.

Without further ado, let’s meet our panel of GMs:

FIDuckFan – Seattle Supersonics
Cellar-door – Charlotte Hornets
nray30 – Los Angeles Clippers
dennocj – Indiana Pacers
Zyme – New York Knicks
BucksGM – Milwaukee Bucks
The Bean Regime – Golden State Warriors
Craig – Sacramento Kings
Marzeial – Atlanta Hawks

Let’s here from our panel, shall we?

Part 1 – Elaborate.

Who is the early favorite to win it all going into next season?

FIDuckFan: I'm going to say the Suns are my favorite to win it all , closely followed by the Griz. The Suns have superstar talent at almost all 5 positions. Their depth is questionable but a trio of LBJr , Bagley and Towns is a scary sight come playoff time.

Cellar-door: Grizzlies have to be the favorites, won last year, didn't lose much, consistency and depth are key and they have it.

nray30: I think the winner comes from the West, but it could be 4-5 teams. I will go out on a limb and take the Suns.

dennocj: Either Nets or Grizzlies. Nets should be very good again. Solid defensive team with enough scoring options. I think a few teams will compete with the Nets, but I believe that they are the favorite.

Zyme: Raptors, so much quality outside snipers.

BucksGM: Grizzlies. Lost some depth up front, but they should be fine.

The Bean Regime: I think the Toronto Raptors should be the favorites heading into the season. They are built very similarly to the championship Grizzlies squads with excellent depth 1-3. As seems to be the case with many contenders this year, their front court depth is lacking. The Raptors have the most overall talent and match up excellently against one of the top Western teams in the Phoenix Suns. Their shooting guard, Lonnie Walker, is the weakest link in the chain. Fortunately for Toronto, the Eastern conference lacks elite talent at the position. If the Grizzlies and Trailblazers fall while the Suns excel during the playoffs, Toronto will undoubtedly capitalize on the opportunity.

Craig: Well the Grizz are the defending champs, so they are where you start. It remains to be seen how much their offense will be affected by losing Embiid, there are plenty of skilled scorers still on the roster and the defense will be top notch as well. The Nets were in the Finals as well, and did not have any significant losses during the off-season, so they’ll be tough to stop. The Raptors will also be dangerous, especially if Jalen Johnson takes a big step as the PG.

Marzeial: Vancouver Grizzlies. They remain the favorite until they lose.

Give me a league-wide bold prediction for the season.

FIDuckFan: Orlando Magic will go from #1 overall pick to top 5 in the East. They have young talent and if an experienced owner comes along they could take them very far for a decent amount of time.

Cellar-door: Bold Prediction.... The Magic make the playoffs, underperformed and added an elite ready from the jump rookie.

nray30: The winner of this years NBA Championship will win their first title in franchise history (Celtics, Heat, Bullets, Bulls, Pistons, Pacers, Timberwolves, Jazz, Clippers, Suns).

dennocj: Sonics will go from the #8 seed in the playoffs last year to the #1 seed this year, but not make the finals.

Zyme: Nets will almost miss the playoffs, their pg situation is tough to work around

BucksGM: No Nets, Kings or Grizzlies in the finals.

The Bean Regime: The Seattle Supersonics will jump from #8 seed to #3 seed (in front of the Trailblazers, yes) with no real additions to their team. Dammit I just want to see them being successful. I think the team’s more balanced build will help them acquire more wins, and #1 overall pick Zion Harmon’s offseason improvement should be enough to elevate him to the elite-tier of point guards. It stands to be seen if the team put any effort into solving their inefficiency problems, though at the very least it looks like the team has enough pieces to cover and hide the problem if it rears its head again.

Craig: The East might actually be better than the West this year for volume of top-end teams.

Marzeial: A non-PG will win the MVP. I know that's almost impossible since the PG is weighted so heavy in the MVP votes especially with assists but I think it could happen.

Who do you think will win MVP? Who is your dark horse candidate?

FIDuckFan: If my prediction about the Magic hold I think we could see Isaiah Todd grab the league MVP. The man is scary good and we all wish he could be on our team. My dark horse candidate would have to be the reigning playoff MVP Brandon Ingram. It's hard seeing the Grizzlies having a steep fall off even with the loss of Nerlens. So long as the Grizzlies can find a serviceable PF expect them to be among the top and Ingram leading them there.

Cellar-door: MVP- Kyree Walker, Dark Horse-Scottie Pippen Jr

nray30: Kyree Walker (MVP), Andrew Wiggins (Sleeper)

dennocj: I think LaMelo wins MVP this season. I think he'll average near 30 ppg and do enough elsewhere. I'm going to go out on a limb with my dark horse and say Scottie Pippen Jr. I think he can add a few PPG as well as assists and put his name into the conversation for sure. Other guys that come to mind would be obvious ones like Kyree Walker and Wiggins.

Zyme: D'Angelo Russell, again. Dark horse, Scottie Pippen Jr

BucksGM: Kyree Walker – I’ll touch on this in a bit. Tyler Herro for dark horse - he has progressed well over the last few years. The Kings always seem to get the best of their players.

The Bean Regime: I think Lonzo Ball will likely walk away with the MVP. He was the MVP two seasons ago, and the league likes to see excellent production out of the point guard position. And though he didn’t even touch the all-league team last season, he is still just as good as he was then. The point guards that beat him in the awards are aging (Irving), retired (Wall), or a flash-in-the-plan (Russell) who had never finished above 3rd league all-team before. As for the dark horse, I want to say RJ Barrett. He was 1st all-league last season and improved during the offseason. Though he’s obviously very talented, he’s a dark horse because it’s tough for a SF to win MVP, especially without all-time-level steals numbers. However, I expect that his points and assists will both be even higher than last season’s. It’s more likely when you consider he is not playing alongside another all-league talent, such as Ingram/Ball or Walker/Wiggins.

Craig: D’Angelo Russell is a good candidate again, provided the Heat have similar success to last year. RJ Barrett definitely puts up the numbers, it will just take a good year for the Celtics. Andrew Wiggins should have the award named after him, but the Blazers need a little help to get a top 2 or 3 seed. Dark horse could be LaMelo Ball, especially with Embiid leaving.

Marzeial: Kyree Walker (I have to stick with my plan of a non-PG winning the MVP and I think Walker lights up the scoreboard this season) | LaMelo Ball (I think LaMelo does a lot on the defensive end and can score enough to get the random looks).

The Orlando Magic missed the playoffs last season, how far will Isaiah Todd, Dejounte Murray, #1 pick Kiyan Anthony and Co. take them this season?

FIDuckFan: I believe they could be top 3 in the East if they catch the right breaks and avoid the injury bug. Todd is a freak and Murray is scary. How they split up minutes now with Anthony will be interesting. Quickley was a 19 and 9 guy last time he was in Orlando will he be able to spread the ball enough to the elite scorers on the team or will the potential new GM be petitioning to start playing with 2 balls at a time.

Cellar-door: 7th seed.

nray30: 5th seed in the East - will win one series in the playoffs.

dennocj: I do foresee the Magic making it into the playoffs this season, however it'll be a bottom half seed with an early exit in my mind. I think there are a few teams in the East a little more complete and ready to compete.

Zyme: Low seed 1st round exit.

BucksGM: I think they should make the playoffs next season. It’d be nice to see a GM come in and make a couple deals to get them to the top of the east.

The Bean Regime: Their team is pretty much identical, and Anthony’s role will likely be as a sixth man, so you wouldn’t expect much improvement. However, the team had no business being as bad as it was last season. Isaiah Todd has quietly been one of the best SFs in the league though his awards status is hurt by his lack of assists and steals. Dejounte Murray is a 4-time all-star and 2-time all-league award winner who had the best season of his career last season. The front court is filled out with young role players in Dante and Martin Jr that would find significant playing time on nearly every team in the league. And yet, they were terrible. I cannot imagine one hole at PG did them in, so I figure the Magic were just tanking incredibly effectively. The Orlando Magic have the potential to sneak into the top half of the East this season as far as third seed, and I personally would place them in 4th behind the Raptors, Celtics, and Nets.

Craig: Not far if they continue to start a PG committing 5 turnovers per game. Having the roster they do and still managing to get the #1 pick was a sneaky tank job. I have to imagine that with Immanuel Quickley or even Nah’shon Hyland at the point, the Magic could snag a top 4 seed in the East, since Kiyan Anthony looks like the real deal.

Marzeial: 2nd round exit. I think they've got to make a couple moves but they should part with a 1st or two to get a player to help them win now. They're at a good point with young talent that they need to strike.

Nobody has had put together a three-peat since the Hawks in 2010-2012. What are the chances it happens this season?

FIDuckFan: You're not the champ till you beat the champ. Never count out the Grizzlies but with the loss of Noel in the offseason they have a hole to fill at the 4. The Grizzlies season looks to depend on finding a serviceable big man, and some decent depth. Like I said never count out pistolpetejr , who's always on the lookout to make the next big move. Will they tear it down and look for the future or will he move an asset or two and come back with a vengeance for the Hat Trick?

Cellar-door - 40% chance, the top of the league is competitive, but Grizz are the clear favorite to me.

nray30: I think the Grizzlies are still the favorite, but losing Noel will be big. Lack of depth in the front court may cause trouble with any sort of injury. Plus I think the West is solid from top to bottom. I will say about a 30% chance.

dennocj: I'd say that the chances are good. Losing Noel will hurt some, but how much will have to wait to be seen. Never knowing about what injuries could take place or trades, but I do think the Nets will be solid this year also.

Zyme: Low, it’s just so hard to be that consistent.

BucksGM: The Knicks have done the best they can to stop this from happening but I’m not sure it’s going to be enough. I would say there is a 50% chance the Grizzlies repeat.

The Bean Regime: The lack of a 4 after losing a defensive stalwart in Noel and lack of front court depth definitely hurts the Grizzlies chances. Furthermore, one of the top competitors in the west is a very similar team in the Portland Trailblazers, so it will be interesting to see how they match up. Personally, I think Wiggins and Walker are both better than Ingram and Ball overall, and that may be enough to shift the balance to the Blazer’s. The Suns, who I picked as #1 seed, have a huge advantage with Bagley at the 4 which I think Grizzlies need to find an answer for if they wish to repeat. And then over in the East, the Raptors field a team similar to that of the championship Grizzlies team. With that said, they are too lacking in the front court as well. Having to rely on Lonnie Walker against Ball is a recipe for failure and Killeya-Jones lacks the offensive skill to take advantage of any mismatch. I think the Grizzlies’ best chance to lose lies in the Western Conference teams.

Craig: Piss off.

Marzeial: 30% - It’s just so tough to win three in a row. I think that the re-tooling of the Grizzlies is enough to knock them out of doing it one more time.

Which contender is actually the biggest pretender this year?

FIDuckFan: To me this is probably the Trailblazers. Last years #2 seed still has their 2 Superstars but, the depth doesn't seem to be there. Walker and Wiggins are a scary combo to face in any playoff series, I just don't see them advancing past a well built team.

Cellar-door: Mavs, felt like they overperformed last year, then lost some key rotation pieces in FA.

nray30: Mavericks and Heat.

dennocj: I think until the Raptors get a top PG that they'll be pretty much capped. 76ers should've knocked them out in the 2nd round last season. I just think there are too many decent teams with legit PG's that will make it tough on the Raptors to repeat as the #1 seed.

Zyme: Nets, again that PG situation gives me pause. Cory Joseph is not getting any younger. I see parallels between that team and my Curry led outfit.

BucksGM: I’ll go with the Celtics. Several good players that should have them near the top of the east, but I think they’ll have a hard time getting by the Nets, Raptors, Heat, etc.

The Bean Regime: Philadelphia 76ers. Former MVP Lonzo Ball ensures they stay in the playoff picture, but the team is dead in the water. Every starter is a long-time 76er with 3 of the 5 starters being on the 2020 championship team. He lacks a 3 (though he pays Musa like a starter), and none of the talent outside of Ball are greats. The team made a move picking up Flo Thamba on the MLE, but the team needs more than his defensive presence to stand a shot at winning the championship. After that 2020 championship win, the GM seems content to ride Ball to mediocre playoff appearances.

Craig: I’m just not sold on the Heat’s ability to stop anyone. Their offense was off the charts last year, especially with the low turnover rate of Russell, Metu, and Mitchell. But their defense, especially in the front court, leaves a lot to be desired. So while they may win a lot of games again, I think they’ll struggle in the later rounds of the playoffs.

Marzeial: Nets. Not sold on depth at all with them and I think that they need to find another PG and their backups in the front court.

You get to choose one player to build a franchise around, who is it?

FIDuckFan: Ben Simmons because that's who I'm trying to build around right now. Aside from anyone on my team I'd go with Todd from the Magic. 25 years old so he still has room to grow and he's on a long term contract. Finding a stud SF who also rebounds well is not the easiest thing to do. He could make a lot of bad decisions look good with his ability to sink buckets.

Cellar-door: Quick build- RJ Barrett, Long Build- Kiyan Anthony

nray30: LeBron James Jr.

dennocj: At this point going forth it would probably be Chris Paul II. I'd like to see his stats first to confirm that, but I think it's best to have a solidified PG and then build around that player as to how you'd like to play.

Zyme: Overall in league history: Melo. Right now: Might be Pippen Jr, just so much promise at a key position.

BucksGM: Kyree Walker. 32/7rpg/3spg with great %s. Under 2tpg despite the amount of touches he gets. Coming off first team offense and defense (first and second last year).

The Bean Regime: I would choose Chris Paul II from the New York Knicks. I think that with this question, youth should be targeted for the small contracts and less immediate skill (for more losses!). Moreso, and this is just for me, but he should be an award magnet as a point guard with very good stealing and a complete skillset. He plays a position where the top-end talent seems a little lacking, especially with Wall's recent retirement, and so Paul should be able to be effective against any team.

Craig: I’m probably taking Isaiah Todd. He’s huge, an efficient & prolific scorer, and rebounds like crazy. Plus he’s 25 and locked up on a long term deal. I could definitely be talked into Kyree Walker or LaMelo Ball though.

Marzeial: Zion Harmon. Young, tons of upside and doesn't turn over the ball much. Kid is a stud and should take the next step this season.

Which position would be considered the premium one in this league?

FIDuckFan: I could be wrong but right now it looks like elite defensive big men are the premium right now. There are a lot of guys out there who can score at will and not as many guys who can stop them.

Cellar-door: PG is deepest, Wing is most important.

nray30: Center -- doesn't need to be a scorer, but must be a great shot blocker and rebounder.

dennocj: PG without a doubt. Almost every league champion had a top PG in the league at the time they one.

Zyme: True dominating all around Centers. We have rebounders, defenders and scorers there, but the complete package just isn't there. The days of Ghitza and Shaq are long gone.

BucksGM: PG. Seems like you can always find a decent wing or big. You can get players at the 2-5 that can easily move to fill another position. You don’t have that luxury with the point.

The Bean Regime: It must be small forward, right? Not only is the position the most talent-abundant position in the league, but the past championship games have been led by great small forwards: Ingram on the Grizzlies, Leonard and Giannis on the Nets, Wiggins on the Kings, and Kidd-Gilchrist on the Mavericks. The Buck’s run in 2021 and 2022 and the Piston’s pitiful 2023 finals performances are the only recent teams to experience great success without star SFs, though Bucks still had an above average starter with Jaylen Brown. Piston’s Kostas Antetokounmpo is the odd man out, but they got swept so the narrative still fits! Fun fact, those were Brown’s only two years with the Bucks, and they won titles both years. Though the evidence is limited, Brown plus Bucks may equal championship.

Craig: The wing (SG or SF). I’ve always found it difficult to win when your best scorers are bigs. Finding 2-way wings without too many glaring weaknesses is the best way to win I think. Though having an elite PG with a high AST:TO ratio (a la D’Angelo Russell) allows you to run with maybe some slightly flawed wings since he can make up for some weaknesses.

Marzeial: SF. I think there is way too much talent at the SF position and this was probably the hardest question proposed since there is some depth in the league.

What recommendations would you give to making this league even better?

FIDuckFan: I can't really think of anything. I've only been involved in this league so I have no experience to refer to on how other leagues encourage activity. It's hard to complain about this league aside from 2 seasons I've been involved since the beginning like many other guys and it's been running for a lot of season. Will a refresh or going to classic draft classes work ? I don't know, it's always fun to draft guys you've heard of or watched play when you were younger but I'm the wrong guy to ask.

Cellar-door: I think we should explore slight yearly cap raises. Contracts rise by year like in real life, but the cap doesn't, would like to see a small rise either yearly or every few years, not sure how that will work with rookie deals, which may be locked by the system.

nray30: None at this time.

dennocj: Not a whole lot. I enjoy it now. I gave my thoughts on the buyouts, but everything's run efficient and smooth.

Zyme: Try to make a point to have people be more active in season threads. It makes a big difference.

BucksGM: Veto all trades made by the Grizzlies.

The Bean Regime: There is one issue that the league could fix, and that is the draft notes. Often, or so it seems, you’ll find that the draft notes are not completed until half-way through the first round, which does not make much sense. It can be argued that the players being added to the notes at that point are the lesser players that wouldn’t have been picked in the upper-half of the 1st round anyway, but it appears sloppy. Furthermore, it influences the draft (this guy might look better by ratings, but he does not currently have notes so he must not be worth picking here) and it may be influencing trades involving later picks, though it’d be hard to say whether positively or negatively. As we are in a period where the prospects are unknowns, it makes draft notes all that more important and they should really be completed before the draft begins.

Craig: I don’t have much in the way of complaints.

Marzeial: Stretch Provisions/Allen Houston Rule - Let's see what happens when people can shed a contract.

Part 2 - Lightning Round

Who will win Rookie of the Year?

FIDuckFan: I always go with the #1 pick.

Cellar-door: Anthony.

nray30: Chris Paul II.

dennocj: Chris Paul II.

Zyme: Paul Jr (pg bump)

BucksGM: I was going to go with Shaqir O’Neal, but with the signing of Wiseman I’m not sure he’ll get the opportunity. I’ll go with CP2.

The Bean Regime: Chris Paul II. Loads of opportunity that others lack.

Craig: Kiyan Anthony.

Marzeial: Chris Paul II.

Who will win Defensive Player of the Year?

FIDuckFan: If he has a good TC I'll go on a limb and say Mohamed Bamba who made 2nd team last year.

Cellar-door: Lynn Greer.

nray30: Sacha Killeya-Jones.

dennocj: Hopefully Mohammed Bamba, but I see Capela repeating due to his blocks.

Zyme: Noel.

BucksGM: Mo Bamba.

The Bean Regime: Sacha Killeya-Jones. A defense, gets both steals and blocks. 1st team all defense last season. Just needs a bit more. Fantastic defensive squad.

Craig: Skal Labissiere.

Marzeial: Capela.

Who will be the first seed in the East?

FIDuckFan: Raptors again.

Cellar-door: Celtics.

nray30: Nets.

dennocj: Nets, but hopefully Pacers.

Zyme: Raptors.

BucksGM: Easy answer is Nets, so I’ll go with the Heat.

The Bean Regime: Boring answer. Raptors keep it.

Craig: Toronto Raptors.

Marzeial: Nets.

Who will be the first seed in the West?

FIDuckFan: If they had a quality center I'd say Nuggets but I'll stick with the Griz.

Cellar-door: Grizz.

nray30: Grizzlies.

dennocj: Grizzlies.

Zyme: Blazers.

BucksGM: Grizzlies.

The Bean Regime: I think the Suns can take it. Both the Grizzlies and Trailblazers are 1-man-deep in the front court, and LBJr is only getting better.

Craig: Vancouver Grizzlies.

Marzeial: Grizzlies.

What team finishes with the worst record?

FIDuckFan: Golden State Warriors.

Cellar-door: Warriors, I don't believe in Kanter as a difference maker and Hughes might need time to adjust.

nray30: Warriors.

dennocj: Cavaliers.

Zyme: Knicks.

BucksGM: Pistons. I have their pick.

The Bean Regime: Charlotte Hornets, with Mavs and Lakers as potential underdogs if they rebuild (tank).

Craig: Wolves will likely plummet after moving Davis and/or Brown.

Marzeial: Jazz.

Who is the most exciting name in the 2027 NBA Draft class?

FIDuckFan: Kiyan Anthony, Melo killed it in this league could this be the second coming?

Cellar-door: Anthony is the obvious pick, but I'm curious about baby Shaq, and whether he becomes a defensive difference maker.

nray30: Chris Paul II.

dennocj: I couldn't tell you lol. I haven't looked that far yet and not even sure how to find that out.

Zyme: Either Melo Jr or Paul (depends on progression).

BucksGM: Kiyan. Should be fun to watch and see if he can get anywhere close to Melo’s level.

The Bean Regime: Chris Paul II.

Craig: Kiyan Anthony looks like he may be runaway Rookie of the Year. But Chris Paul II could end up a stud too.

Marzeial: Chris Paul II.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all the time we have left!

I'd like to take this time to thank all of the GMs who participated for cooperating and making this a very enjoyable experience. Your takes, both hot and cold, are insightful and refreshing, and the league thanks you!

To all league participants, please discuss this as much as possible. Let's promote activity together! Some great points that are up for discussion here.
Last edited by pistolpetejr on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
---

PistolPeteJR
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Re: 2027 DASL Roundtable

Post by The Bean Regime »

pistolpetejr wrote: Nobody has had put together a three-peat since the Hawks in 2010-2012. What are the chances it happens this season?

I just knew this answer was coming. :lol:
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

The Bean Regime wrote:
pistolpetejr wrote: Nobody has had put together a three-peat since the Hawks in 2010-2012. What are the chances it happens this season?

I legit laughed when I got his response haha.
---

PistolPeteJR
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Post by The Bean Regime »

Also interesting regarding the "premium position" question. Seems like there was many ways to read it. Premium as in best position, most important position, or least talented position where a great player is a huge premium.
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

The Bean Regime wrote:Also interesting regarding the "premium position" question. Seems like there was many ways to read it. Premium as in best position, most important position, or least talented position where a great player is a huge premium.
Yeah I noticed that. Should have clarified it. But it's okay, we can tackle the question from multiple angles now as we discuss.

For me, league-wise right now superstar PGs are scarce. You've got DLo, Lonzo, and Harmon. DLo is declining now but still up there. Other than that, Zyme hit it on the head when he said that the days of Shaq and Ghitza are long gone. Complete big men.

When we do a reset, I'd like for us to start in the late 70s in order to see what Kareem looks like.
---

PistolPeteJR
Craig
Senior
GM: Phoenix Suns GM

Post by Craig »

The extreme love for Scottie Pippen Jr is...strange.
SUNS GM
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Craig wrote:The extreme love for Scottie Pippen Jr is...strange.
That was the biggest surprise to me, those turnovers are crazy
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

Oregon Ownage wrote:
Craig wrote:The extreme love for Scottie Pippen Jr is...strange.
That was the biggest surprise to me, those turnovers are crazy
Same here honestly. He's already 25, D+ rebounding (yes he's a PG but still), and very high turnovers. If Reddish were PG eligible, he'd honestly put up better numbers than Pippen.
---

PistolPeteJR
Marzeial
Freshman
GM: Atlanta Hawks

Post by Marzeial »

The Bean Regime wrote:

I really wanted to say 0 since I was the last to do it and I wanted to keep that distinction
dennocj
Five Star Recruit
GM: Indiana Pacers

Post by dennocj »

I read that last question incorrectly, I was thinking next years draft. Definitely Chris Paul II
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

dennocj wrote:I read that last question incorrectly, I was thinking next years draft. Definitely Chris Paul II
Thanks buddy (:
---

PistolPeteJR
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

Marzeial wrote:
The Bean Regime wrote:

I really wanted to say 0 since I was the last to do it and I wanted to keep that distinction
Lol. What was your core then? That happened in the season I was AFK.
---

PistolPeteJR
GoNy
Three Star Recruit
GM: Portland Trail Blazers

Post by GoNy »

All the hate for the Blazers.. :shock: besides Zyme....Lol what did we do to you guys.... :shock:
Marzeial
Freshman
GM: Atlanta Hawks

Post by Marzeial »

pistolpetejr wrote:
Marzeial wrote:
The Bean Regime wrote:

Year 1:

William Avery, Ray Allen, Josh Smith, Johan Petro, Greg Oden (Lou Will and Channing Frye as backups. Still letting Lou Will go was the worst move I ever made)

Year 2:

William Avery, Arron Afflalo, Josh Smith, Johan Petro, Greg Oden (Channing Frye and Kyle Lowry off the bench)

Year 3:

William Avery, Josh Smith, Channing Frye, Johan Petro, Greg Oden (Dirk off the bench, Kyle Lowry, Gilbert Arenas off the bench)

William Avery was criminally underrated. He won 3 straight finals MVP's too
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

Marzeial wrote:
pistolpetejr wrote:
Marzeial wrote:
The Bean Regime wrote:

Year 1:

William Avery, Ray Allen, Josh Smith, Johan Petro, Greg Oden (Lou Will and Channing Frye as backups. Still letting Lou Will go was the worst move I ever made)

Year 2:

William Avery, Arron Afflalo, Josh Smith, Johan Petro, Greg Oden (Channing Frye and Kyle Lowry off the bench)

Year 3:

William Avery, Josh Smith, Channing Frye, Johan Petro, Greg Oden (Dirk off the bench, Kyle Lowry, Gilbert Arenas off the bench)

William Avery was criminally underrated. He won 3 straight finals MVP's too
That's how I felt about Sam Cassell...although he didn't win 3 of 'em lol.
---

PistolPeteJR