PER Leaders

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

pistolpetejr
Senior
GM: Los Angeles Clippers

PER Leaders

Post by pistolpetejr »

Hi all,

Took some time to compile PERs as of day 60 for players off of the top-10 points, rebounds, assists, and FG attempts lists. Here are the results:

The average PER for these 30 players is 23.2972.

If PER is an accurate take on MVP voting (in addition to team record to an extent), it may suggest that Lonzo is on his way to the MVP. Though it’ll be interesting to monitor and see if Kyree can put up a fight.
Last edited by pistolpetejr on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---

PistolPeteJR
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Re: PER Leaders

Post by The Bean Regime »

SKJ over Skal. BAD DEAL. :lol:

Walker's nearly in the 50/90/50 club. Mhmm.

Just noticed from Dante's rating that the Magic have no elite rim protector and their front court D is B+ and B and still have one of the best defenses.

Who is Mouse Cheese? Oh he's actually pretty good.

Embiid best C? Would have expected Bol, but Embiid has awesome percentages and Bol is turning it over like crazy. Distinct lack of Turner or Thon, both of which I expect to be rated better.

Kostas Antekounmpo is killing it. Finally playing like the SF the Pistons needed, a few years too late. Carrying that team to 16-22, which is pretty solid for the personnel. Of course I doubt he wants those wins.
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

The Bean Regime wrote:SKJ over Skal. BAD DEAL. :lol:

Just noticed from Dante's rating that the Magic have no elite rim protector and their front court D is B+ and B and still have one of the best defenses.

Embiid best C? Would have expected Bol, but Embiid has awesome percentages and Bol is turning it over like crazy. Distinct lack of Turner or Thon, both of which I expect to be rated better.

Kostas Antekounmpo is killing it. Finally playing like the SF the Pistons needed, a few years too late. Carrying that team to 16-22, which is pretty solid for the personnel. Of course I doubt he wants those wins.
Myles Turner: 26.61826227
Thon Maker: 28.90538267
---

PistolPeteJR
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Post by The Bean Regime »

pistolpetejr wrote:
The Bean Regime wrote:SKJ over Skal. BAD DEAL. :lol:

Myles Turner: 26.61826227
Thon Maker: 28.90538267
Hmm. Turner less than Embiid. :(

Did you just make an excel file with the equation? I thought about doing an advanced stats one, but I'm too lazy and there's no super easy copy and paste mechanism for those since you need the individual player stat totals. :(
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

FYI, you get one article per season that gets you points. Thats why I deleted it earlier
pistolpetejr
Senior

Post by pistolpetejr »

FWIW, Kyree Walker surpassed Lonzo last night in PER: 30.8679 vs 30.6517.
---

PistolPeteJR
Skyhooker
Junior
GM: Philadelphia 76ers

Post by Skyhooker »

pistolpetejr wrote:FWIW, Kyree Walker surpassed Lonzo last night in PER: 30.8679 vs 30.6517.
Unacceptable