Post by rockthief »

I have my opinion and you have yours.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Re: Colorado @ #2 Oregon Game Thread

Post by Tray Dub »

Duck24 wrote:
rockthief wrote:
Phenom wrote:Dior has annoyed me this year.

Yes. Glad he will be gone. Never progressed much. Bye!
You guys are assholes. He didn't pan out which is why he rarely saw the field. He was seemingly a good guy off the field, didn't gripe about lack of PT, stuck with the team and didn't get in trouble. To be honest, I'd rather have someone like him, a team player, as opposed to someone who becomes a distraction or sees themselves as a better player than they are.
Seconded. Football players are people, not cattle. Show some appreciation and respect for these guys, they work very hard.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

rockthief wrote:I have my opinion and you have yours.
And in this case your opinion sucks!
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Just got back from the game. Only rained on us once really hard at the start of the game and then lightly once or twice more. No problem!!!

Little chilly though, but not unbearable.

If Ducks wouldn't have caused those penalties, Colorado would have scored ZERO. Those points were a gift.

Congrats to Freeman on going over 1,000 yards. Man, that guy is stout.

I haven't looked around yet on info about Buckner but he walked off fairly well, so I'm assuming he's okay.

One thing I loved today was watching Grasu on crutches with Stevens and Brenner on the 10 yard line in our end zone taking snaps while Shout is pumping up the crowd. Hroniss coaching the guys up. Brenner & Stevens were taking turns snapping the ball to each other while Hroniss was giving them pointers.
wlduck
Sophomore

Post by wlduck »

Duck24 wrote:
rockthief wrote:

You guys are assholes. He didn't pan out which is why he rarely saw the field. He was seemingly a good guy off the field, didn't gripe about lack of PT, stuck with the team and didn't get in trouble. To be honest, I'd rather have someone like him, a team player, as opposed to someone who becomes a distraction or sees themselves as a better player than they are.
I also hate to see these kind of comments directed towards kids that have been solid citizens and good teammates. No one is saying you have to lie about their abilities, but making crappy comments towards them is bush league.
wlduck
Sophomore

Post by wlduck »

Every senior, whether a starter or walk on, deserves a "thank you". Not "by".
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Ehh, rockthief never progressed much as a poster, you guys shouldn't be so hard on him.

Anyways,
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Ya as much as I didn't like Dior on the field (always getting beat), he seemed to be a good locker room guy. The weather was better then I expected, besides those first five to ten minutes. Great way for Marcus to most likely end his career at Autzen
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

Duck07 wrote:Ehh, rockthief never progressed much as a poster, you guys shouldn't be so hard on him.

Anyways,
He joined in November 2011 so probably called us Orygun up until then. He likely doesn't remember can't miss recruits like Malachi Lewis, Charlie Carmichael, Curtis White...among others. It's ok though, rockthief is but a freshman so there is hope that he doesn't continue to be such a disappointment.
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

QuackininBama wrote:Cross watching the Florida State game. They did it again. Won on a last second field goal. Luckiest team I've ever seen. Every time a team gets close to beating them, the team goes ultra-conservative, and loses.
As it stands right now we would play them in the playoffs. I'll take that first round matchup. We would crush them.
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

Duck24 wrote:
rockthief wrote:

+100

his play has annoyed me too but i am proud he is a duck for everything mentioned above. It blows my mind the way some fans are.
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

RanDux wrote:
QuackininBama wrote:Cross watching the Florida State game. They did it again. Won on a last second field goal. Luckiest team I've ever seen. Every time a team gets close to beating them, the team goes ultra-conservative, and loses.
As it stands right now we would play them in the playoffs. I'll take that first round matchup. We would crush them.
Agree. They are not the same team as last year. The Seminoles don't scare me at all.
whosyourwally
Five Star Recruit

Post by whosyourwally »

Anyone know where to find a replay of this game? Used to be able to find torrents, but I haven't had much luck this year. Any help is much appreciated.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

http://www.noonkick.se usually really good replays, sometime by the quarter, sometimes by the half. Give it time to load. Cheers!
whosyourwally wrote:Anyone know where to find a replay of this game? Used to be able to find torrents, but I haven't had much luck this year. Any help is much appreciated.
whosyourwally
Five Star Recruit

Post by whosyourwally »

rockthief wrote:http://www.noonkick.se usually really good replays, sometime by the quarter, sometimes by the half. Give it time to load. Cheers!
whosyourwally wrote:Anyone know where to find a replay of this game? Used to be able to find torrents, but I haven't had much luck this year. Any help is much appreciated.
Perfect. Thanks man. You just made being a long distance fan a lot easier.