Feldman on the Paul Finebaum show

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

HomeFieldAdvantage
Three Star Recruit

Feldman on the Paul Finebaum show

Post by HomeFieldAdvantage »

Just listened to Bruce Feldman on the Finebaum show and I could not help but laugh. Feldman mentioned multiple times that Lyles is going around saying in interviews that Oregon paid for his influence on recruits yet at least 10x yesterday and in the Yahoo article Lyles said that he did NOT influence any players to go to Oregon. Feldman also said that Chip is in hot water, that his chances of being the Ducks coach next season are 50/50, but then says that he (nor anyone else) knows what the Ducks or Chip Kelly told the NCAA so it might not be a big deal. He also mentioned that the Ducks are going around claiming to be duped by Lyles when everyone knows for a fact that the Ducks have made no such comment and have refused to make any comment until the NCAA is done with their investigation. What bothers me the most about the interview is that Bruce Feldman is a well respected ESPN college football writer so he, of all people, should not be out giving such false information like this. Then, after acting like what he was saying was gospel the whole interview, he mentioned that the media is merely speculating.

I know, big shocker...
buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: Feldman on the Paul Finebaum show

Post by buckmarkduck »

Isn't Feldman a husky?
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

They're all bored right now & looking for attention. Hope this all gets over & done with soon before the season starts. No distractions!!!
wlduck
Sophomore

Post by wlduck »

Finebaum closed his show by claiming that there was a buzz about Oregon cheating going around Phoenix during the NC game week, and that he is not surprised by all this because there are widespread questions about Chips character. Just kind of dropped that totally unsourced bomb and signed off. Unbelievable.
Handsome Dan
Four Star Recruit

Post by Handsome Dan »

Since clearly none of you read EDSBS enough I'll do the obligatory:

PAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL