Husker fan's perspective of this week

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

StreeterCL
One Star Recruit

Husker fan's perspective of this week

Post by StreeterCL »

Hey guys, I haven't been back here in a few weeks. I just wanted to say after a lifetime of beating down the buffs in the old big 8 and big 12, i'm sure glad my number 2 team gets to do the same on a yearly basis!

Put up 70 or more, the more you put up the more you are satisfied. Also beware of the fans at the game, they are notorious for throwing frozen oranges, batteries, beer, etc. They will harass you to no end.

Go DUCKS!
duck55
Senior

Re: Husker fan's perspective of this week

Post by duck55 »

StreeterCL wrote:Hey guys, I haven't been back here in a few weeks. I just wanted to say after a lifetime of beating down the buffs in the old big 8 and big 12, i'm sure glad my number 2 team gets to do the same on a yearly basis!

Put up 70 or more, the more you put up the more you are satisfied. Also beware of the fans at the game, they are notorious for throwing frozen oranges, batteries, beer, etc. They will harass you to no end.

Go DUCKS!
Thanks, the cheer squad has their hard hats from the Zona game just in case this happens. ;)
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

we will be at the game. Buddy of mine are traveling from Kansas for this game. We love it in Boulder, it will remind you of Eugene if you have'n't ever been. Anyways, yes you are right about the Buffalo Fans, they are pretty bitter. I am afraid if we get up big on them they will start in on their BS. Prior to the game just be prepared for trash talking, they think they can beat us. Its their homecoming so it will be Loud in there at Folsom. DUCK FANS UNITED lets show these Buffalo Fans what its like to be a DUCK. We are going in to do business so lets dress for success, get in get out, super high speed up temp offence here we come.

I will say this though - I will be in NO MOOD for any Buffalo Fan to mess around. I will slap me a Buffalo!

Lets do business! GO DUCKS!
desertfan
Three Star Recruit

Post by desertfan »

They picked Oregon for their homecoming game :lol:
UofO8
Senior

Post by UofO8 »

desertfan wrote:They picked Oregon for their homecoming game :lol:
Bold move.
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

StreeterCL wrote:Hey guys, I haven't been back here in a few weeks. I just wanted to say after a lifetime of beating down the buffs in the old big 8 and big 12, i'm sure glad my number 2 team gets to do the same on a yearly basis!

Go DUCKS!
Hey man thanks for the kind words! I love getting fans from all over coming on here with perspective but mostly those who say they love watching the Ducks or its their second favorite team. Great to have you on here and keep posting with insights and opinions. I loved watching your Huskers a couple years ago with Portland's very own Ndamakong.

Oh...and praise the good Lord you guys came back an beat the Buckeyes! That was a nail-biter to watch.
Once again, welcome aboard!
NCDucks09
Senior

Post by NCDucks09 »

kbmerz wrote:we will be at the game. Buddy of mine are traveling from Kansas for this game. We love it in Boulder, it will remind you of Eugene if you have'n't ever been. Anyways, yes you are right about the Buffalo Fans, they are pretty bitter. I am afraid if we get up big on them they will start in on their BS.
My wife and I will be there, as her family are all from Colorado. I've been to Boulder, while it's very pretty, does not remind me of Eugene at all (and I grew up in Eugene). First, the landscape, Eugene has 50-60 trees, while in Boulder (Colorado in general), their trees top maybe 20 feet, due to the high elevation. Secondly, most of their stores and shops are not family owned, but big name brand places. Eugene has a great element of family owned stores, shops, and restaurants. I did eat at that really good breakfast place in Boulder, but that was really the only highlight of being there. Now, this was in the summer, so it probably will be a lot more fun, during school, homecoming, and a major Duck game in Folsom stadium.
2012 Rose Bowl Champions
2013 Fiesta Bowl Champions

Still Dedicated to the Ducks Winning the Natty!
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

Understandable, your right in a sense. With that being said, I was simply just talking about the small community in the valley. and Yes it does remind me of EUGENE in a sense, as does Lawrence, KS. All are small hippie towns, full of college students and bars, one-way streets, great night life and scenery and its a prestigious college town. I didn't say anything about trees or landscapes, nor was I talking about the height of the trees. I was simply just trying to get everyone pumped up for the game. Enough said.

Go DUCKS.
Absinthe2
One Star Recruit

Post by Absinthe2 »

Go DUCKS!
Get over it, we aren't even in the same league as you any more. Go back to Big-10 boards and tell everyone how classy you are there.
Absinthe2
One Star Recruit

Post by Absinthe2 »

Also since you are SUCH a huge Oregon fan you might want to check out how Pac-12 scheduling works. The Ducks are in the North we do not play them yearly, but on a rotation with all of the other North schools; you know the same way our old 12 team league worked.
GoBuffs
High School Drop Out

Post by GoBuffs »

Go DUCKS!

Why don't you go send some more death threats to your AD or throw some more bottles at CU players, or leave in droves at halftime after your team is getting pounded by Oklahoma state.
Quack_12
Four Star Recruit

Post by Quack_12 »

kbmerz wrote:we will be at the game. Buddy of mine are traveling from Kansas for this game. We love it in Boulder, it will remind you of Eugene if you have'n't ever been. Anyways, yes you are right about the Buffalo Fans, they are pretty bitter. I am afraid if we get up big on them they will start in on their BS. Prior to the game just be prepared for trash talking, they think they can beat us. Its their homecoming so it will be Loud in there at Folsom. DUCK FANS UNITED lets show these Buffalo Fans what its like to be a DUCK. We are going in to do business so lets dress for success, get in get out, super high speed up temp offence here we come.

I will say this though - I will be in NO MOOD for any Buffalo Fan to mess around. I will slap me a Buffalo!

Good stuff :lol:
Quack_12
Four Star Recruit

Post by Quack_12 »

NCDucks09 wrote:
kbmerz wrote:we will be at the game. Buddy of mine are traveling from Kansas for this game. We love it in Boulder, it will remind you of Eugene if you have'n't ever been. Anyways, yes you are right about the Buffalo Fans, they are pretty bitter. I am afraid if we get up big on them they will start in on their BS.
My wife and I will be there, as her family are all from Colorado. I've been to Boulder, while it's very pretty, does not remind me of Eugene at all (and I grew up in Eugene). First, the landscape, Eugene has 50-60 trees, while in Boulder (Colorado in general), their trees top maybe 20 feet, due to the high elevation. Secondly, most of their stores and shops are not family owned, but big name brand places. Eugene has a great element of family owned stores, shops, and restaurants. I did eat at that really good breakfast place in Boulder, but that was really the only highlight of being there. Now, this was in the summer, so it probably will be a lot more fun, during school, homecoming, and a major Duck game in Folsom stadium.

:( I thought it was like Eugene there. I live in Eugene and was raised in Eugene that sucks I know what you mean and what your saying tho.
GoBuffs
High School Drop Out

Post by GoBuffs »

kbmerz wrote:we will be at the game. Buddy of mine are traveling from Kansas for this game. We love it in Boulder, it will remind you of Eugene if you have'n't ever been. Anyways, yes you are right about the Buffalo Fans, they are pretty bitter. I am afraid if we get up big on them they will start in on their BS. Prior to the game just be prepared for trash talking, they think they can beat us. Its their homecoming so it will be Loud in there at Folsom. DUCK FANS UNITED lets show these Buffalo Fans what its like to be a DUCK. We are going in to do business so lets dress for success, get in get out, super high speed up temp offence here we come.

Just don't mess with a guy on a buffalo and you'll be fine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Lmkm5EF5E
kbmerz
One Star Recruit

Post by kbmerz »

ok now that was a little silly. "Guy on the buffalo" come on! really...? Althought I will say he did tag that cougar pretty hard just like the Buffalo tagged that wolf. Thats what the Ducks are planning on doing in Boulder this weekend...kiking the buffs @$$!!!!!

I hope they come out playing cause if not its gonna be a long day for the Buffs fan. Going to have to mach us touchdown for touchdown cause field goals will not cut it against us. We plan on scoring big, having tons of offense yardage and plan on inching our way up the BCS ladder this weekend.

Lets hope for some big UPSETS. Keep in mind the BUFFS have a long shot at it but good luck to them and thier players/coaching staff and fans.

Go DUCKS