Your favorite Autzen moments.......

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

addictedtoquack
Three Star Recruit

Re: Your favorite Autzen moments.......

Post by addictedtoquack »

alabamaduck wrote:First game at Autzen...THE PICK!
I'm so envious of this. I think I was in like 2nd or 3rd grade at the time of the pick, wish I could have been there, and old enough to fully appreciate it.
WheatDuck
One Star Recruit

Post by WheatDuck »

I would have to say it's a tie between the last USC game at Autzen, and the Oklahoma game. I remember after the OU game, I just stood there in the stands for what seemed like forever, just taking in all in. (speechless) Both Games, it was a great day to be a Duck.
brewduck
High School Drop Out

Post by brewduck »

Michigan wins by a half yard over Oklahoma...That half yard in reference to the half yard that separated Paysinger from legitimizing an incredible comeback on OK. If that win isn't somewhat tainted, it beats Michigan in my mind...Most incredible 3 minutes of play I have ever witnessed.

Michigan is something I will always remember, I know exactly where I sat (year before we got Season tix), what I did the night before (been trying to re-enact that night before every big home game), how loud it was, how my ankle hurt from the 15 foot drop from the SW endzone wall, my buddy trash talking Chris Perry as he walked off the field, and finally hugging Sammie Parker before joining half of autzen at mid field. WHAT A DAY!

Side note...Watching Dennis Dixon in 2007 was a treat that will be hard to top...but I will look forward to our future QBs trying.