Re: Ex-Ducks NFL Status

Post by cordy02c »

Drew Davis had a 59 yard reception to help set up an atlanta td on mnf
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

Biggus Duckus wrote:
justducky0 wrote:So injury = Bust. Good to know.
Pretty much, yeah. Greg Oden?
Adrian Peterson must be a bust as well, taking so long to get back on the field. :o
wlduck
Sophomore

Post by wlduck »

duck55 wrote:
Biggus Duckus wrote:
Adrian Peterson must be a bust as well, taking so long to get back on the field. :o
That's kind of a dumb statement. Peterson has produced big time when healthy. He has no bearing on this discussion.
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

LeGarrette 189 rushing yards 2 tds, also 2 kickoff returns for 145 yards. Kiko had 14 tackles against Pats and Byrd had 3.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

thomas time wrote:LeGarrette 189 rushing yards 2 tds, also 2 kickoff returns for 145 yards. Kiko had 14 tackles against Pats and Byrd had 3.
Blount was incredible. Watched most the game, he was doing work.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

duck55 wrote:
Biggus Duckus wrote:
I know, its been over 3 years and a trip to the UFL! Well in all fairness he was only a 6th rounder though, too.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

I thought I read somewhere that Blount broke the record for all purpose yards in a game. INSANE!
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Biggus Duckus wrote:Blount is just a freak. No one that big should be that fast or agile, or be returning kickoffs for that matter. I'm glad he's turned it around.
I hope he stays in NE. I hate that team, but Blount found a niche there and Belichick seems to really like him. He even laughs and hugs him. :o

BTW, I found a profile on Cameron Colvin. Dude is doing a great job out of football!
http://about.me/DrCamColvin
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

Phenom wrote:
Biggus Duckus wrote:Blount is just a freak. No one that big should be that fast or agile, or be returning kickoffs for that matter. I'm glad he's turned it around.
I hope he stays in NE. I hate that team, but Blount found a niche there and Belichick seems to really like him. He even laughs and hugs him. :o

BTW, I found a profile on Cameron Colvin. Dude is doing a great job out of football!
"Developing an umbrella of businesses and partnerships like no other! In 2013 lead and directed raising capital of $35,000,00 "

If you are going to have a page highlighting how financially awesome you are, you should really proof read for things like a missing zero. It really takes away from the entire message he is trying to put out.

Nice to see that things are working out for him though.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

karlhungis wrote:
Phenom wrote:

"Developing an umbrella of businesses and partnerships like no other! In 2013 lead and directed raising capital of $35,000,00 "

If you are going to have a page highlighting how financially awesome you are, you should really proof read for things like a missing zero. It really takes away from the entire message he is trying to put out.

Nice to see that things are working out for him though.
Not trying to be a hater or anything but I'm not sure what, if anything, I believe regarding those business deals. $150 million in business deals? Duck07, do you know anything about the veracity of those claims?
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Yes, 2013 was a very good year for Cam
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

The Patriots practically stole him from Tampa Bay. I think they gave up something like a 7th round pick for him.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Philly might be trying to trade for Dion Jordan as it sounds like the Dolphins understand he's not going to be the next Jason Taylor 43 end.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Duck07 wrote:Philly might be trying to trade for Dion Jordan as it sounds like the Dolphins understand he's not going to be the next Jason Taylor 43 end.
Hopefully that happens. Getting reunited with former coaches that know how to use him would awesome for him. He's a really unique player, if he has a coach who can think a little outside of traditional defense he can be a special player.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Kyle Long made the Pro Bowl!