Ex-Ducks NFL Status

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: Ex-Ducks NFL Status

Post by buckmarkduck »

thomas time wrote:Panthers beat Eagles 27-16, Jonathan 125 yards on 24 carries. Good to see him getting lots of playing time so far and him stay healthy SO FAR.
I really like JStew, but man it bugs me the way he's seems to be Newtons little cheerleader. Anyways glad he's getting the bulk of the carries so far this year.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

thomas time wrote:Panthers beat Eagles 27-16, Jonathan 125 yards on 24 carries. Good to see him getting lots of playing time so far and him stay healthy SO FAR.
Collinsworth is in love with Jstew, and I can't blame him. Stewart looked great yesterday, and he was the first RB in 18 games to run for 100+ yards against the Eagles.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
alabamaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by alabamaduck »

Newton needs to stop stealing all J-Stew's rushing TD's...they call (or Cam audibles into) a keeper every damn time on the goal line.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

buckmarkduck wrote:
I really like JStew, but man it bugs me the way he's seems to be Newtons little cheerleader. Anyways glad he's getting the bulk of the carries so far this year.
I absolutely CANNOT stand Newton.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

alabamaduck wrote:Newton needs to stop stealing all J-Stew's rushing TD's...they call (or Cam audibles into) a keeper every damn time on the goal line.
Tolbert also got a few goal line carries.

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

snapt
Four Star Recruit

Post by snapt »

Mariota with a stellar game and OT win today. Something for the Titans to build on.
BOOF it!
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

LeGarrette Blount 129 yards 1 td, J Stew 66 yards, Huff 2 catches 10 yards. Josh blocked the defender trying to chase down Jordan Matthews on his gw td in overtime. Marcus 4 td's and 0 int's, good job Marcus!!!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

thomas time wrote:LeGarrette Blount 129 yards 1 td, J Stew 66 yards, Huff 2 catches 10 yards. Josh blocked the defender trying to chase down Jordan Matthews on his gw td in overtime. Marcus 4 td's and 0 int's, good job Marcus!!!
Matthews gave him a lot of love in the post game interview, that was really awesome to see.

Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

J-Stew and Ed Dickson with the first two Carolina TDs against Tennessee, and Marcus is looking really sharp so far as well. In the Eagles game Walter Thurmond blitzed off the blind side and caused a fumble that went out the back of the endzone for a safety. He's been having a great year for the Eagles so far.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Huff had a td catch and will truckafu, lol, had a td run too
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

I was joking and said give to Will and then he got the td, also got the carry on fourth and inches and got a first down. Glad to see Jonathan finally healthy and producing like we knew he is capable of.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Man his supporting cast on offense is pretty weak, but Mariota played a solid game (Again).

thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

yes Marcus cast is bad, can't wait to see what they put around him in free agency and draft. With them keep losing they will at least have a high draft pick, hopefully they don't screw that up. Nice rushing td for Marcus, first of many rushing for him in his career.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Marcus just scored on an 87-yard run. Not bad against an NFL defense, even if it is Jacksonville.