Ex-Ducks NFL Status

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: Ex-Ducks NFL Status

Post by buckmarkduck »

Phalanx wrote:Marcus has gone from near the bottom to 13th so far in QB efficiency. The competition has not been very good lately, so I expect things to tighten up for him going forward, but he does seem to be figuring out some things. Titans have some extra picks in the early rounds of the next draft as well (the Rams' 1st and 3rd round picks), so things are looking up for them.
I bet the Rams are wishing they had traded up for Marcus two years ago, instead of wasting their picks on Goff.
bigbenp
Three Star Recruit

Post by bigbenp »

well crap...I should have read the Board index before I posted this...I'm obviously last to the party

Huff released by the Eagles....

I don't drink and drive, but if I did I would try and keep a low profile (and not be holding weed and a gun with out a state-issued right to carry permit.)

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/arrested-e ... 03886.html
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

bigbenp wrote:well crap...I should have read the Board index before I posted this...I'm obviously last to the party

Huff released by the Eagles....

I don't drink and drive, but if I did I would try and keep a low profile (and not be holding weed and a gun with out a state-issued right to carry permit.)

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/arrested-e ... 03886.html
It goes in the Ex Ducks Ex NFL thread...
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Today on nfl live T.J. Ward was on and was wearing a ducks jacket!! J-stew had 2 td's last week
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

thomas time wrote:Today on nfl live T.J. Ward was on and was wearing a ducks jacket!! J-stew had 2 td's last week
That's awesome. I wish we had TJ on this team.
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Big day for some ex ducks, Marcus 19-26 4 td's 0 int's in a win vs G.B. Blount 21 carries for 69 yards with 3 td's. T.J, 6 tackles and a fumble recovery and Kiko a pick 6 to win the game with one minute left. Jairus 3 tackles in same game vs T.J., right after the game they were talking to each other for a while.
ArkansasDuck
Three Star Recruit

Post by ArkansasDuck »

I don't know if you guys out west get a chance to watch them or not but the Titans have turned into a dang fun team to watch. After struggling the first 4 games the offense has taken off and has been averaging about 35 pts per game. I wasn't a fan of Mularky and his "exotic smashmouth" idea at first but it's clear he has built this offense around Mariota. It's also clear that Mariota's learning more and more because you see added wrinkles each week that weren't there the week before. The O-line is the best in the league behind Dallas, the TE is a stiffarm delivering- catch everything stud, and elite RB's force defenses to actually defend the run unlike last season. I love that they're not putting too much on Mariota, they're just building week to week and that's how it should be with a young QB. He is exceeding even the most optimistic fans expectations. I can't wait to see what GM Robinson will do with a full offseason, 60+ Million in cap space, and 2 first rd picks. The future is bright for the Titans!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2675 ... -cant-stop
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Mariota and Blount are having great seasons. Here's Kiko's pick 6:

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Kiko team high 12 tackles, another int. and fumble recovery. Buckner 4 tackles, Marcus 15-23 226 yards 2 td's 0 ints, J Stew 96 yards and 2 td's.
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Terrance Mitchell with a knock down on fourth down to help seal the win for K.C. vs Oakland
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

The AFC west is so deep this year
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Biggus Duckus wrote:The Titans are finally on TV, but man, Mariota and the offense are laying a big egg so far. It's amazing they are ahead.
Defense just won the game!
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

LeGarrette Blount led the NFL with 16 rushing td's for the season, Byron Marshall had 10 carries 42 yards
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Spencer Paysinger had quite a last month for Miami with 8, 8, 9, 9 and 7 tackles in the last five games. Kiko had 7, 6, 7. 5 and missed one game in those five.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Ifo waived by the Dolphins today. He's still young, I hope he gets another chance somewhere.