#2 Oregon @ #16 Washington (1:00pm FOX Sports 1)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Re: #2 Oregon @ #16 Washington (1:00pm FOX Sports 1)

Post by QuackininBama »

Good point! We, as fans, just have to remember, they are going to come out strong in the 1st. I'm guessing they put up two quick scores, the stadium will be rocking, and it will appear as if this is the year they beat us. But I have so much faith in this team, I'm not worried. Mariota and the boys will calmly return with a score making it 14-7. They will put up another at the end of the 1st, beginning of the second making it 21-7, we will score again making it 21-14 and this is where the game will turn. They will start to settle in and make a few mistakes, miss an open guy and end up punting, we drive down and score again tying it up, and from there, were off to the races. Halftime score will be 28-21 Ducks and the second half will be ours. Final score.....55-31.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

NCDucks09 wrote:UW just spent themselves physically and emotionally by having to 'get up' and play one of the most physical teams in the country in Stanford.

To recover from that in just 7 days and have to follow it up against at team just as big as they are, yet more conditioned and faster, will be a tall, tall task for UW. By the second half, Oregon's Offense will be scoring at will, if not a lot sooner.

Combine that circumstance with the pressure of having to play on the BIG BOY STAGE with ESPN Gameday in town and you've got the right setting for UW to implode once things start to go Oregon's way.

I'm going to enjoy sitting back on the 50 yard line in Husky Stadium watching the Ducks rain touchdowns all day long...
You definitely have a point. Last year, Stanford had a game in Colorado and had the Beavs at home the week before they came to Autzen. We played USC and Cal both away before Stanford came to Autzen.
soduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by soduck »

1ST quarter.. Ducks 14-7 uw

2nd quarter.. Ducks 28-10 uw

3rd quarter.. Ducks 42-24 uw

4th quarter.. Ducks 52-24 uw
Last edited by soduck on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elduderino
Senior

Post by Elduderino »

soduck wrote:1ST quarter.. 14-7 Ducks

2nd quarter.. 28-10 Ducks

3rd quarter.. 42-24 Ducks

4th quarter.. 52-24 Ducks
I like this idea... My attempt:

1st Quarter: 14-7 UW
2nd Quarter: 24-21 UO
3rd Quarter: 35-27 UO
4th Quarter: 49-30 UO

Eh, just realized that doesn't match my Pac12 prediction thread prognostication. Oh well.
AKA: CAgrown
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

QuackininBama wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:
Biggus Duckus wrote:I had a dream last night that Oregon beat Washington 106-45.

Let's do it.
I had a nightmare last night that UW won and then the Sounders beat the Timbers and all of Washington rejoiced. I literally woke up and thought we'd just lost to the dawgs. I was depressed until I saw that it was still just Wednesday.
Your dream sux.....I'm stickin with Biggus dream!
I am just crazy when it comes to the Ducks though, I also dreamt that we lost to Nicholls St a few days before that game. So basically we can expect to win by 60
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

MFRDuckFan wrote:So if we blow UW out of the water, what excuses will Sark come up with (besides the "we're a young team").

I'm guessing he'll say we cheated somehow or it was the refs. I doubt he'd take any responsibility for the loss.

Maybe someone should start a poll!
Probably use last years "score isn't indicative of how close it was" nonsense
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Duck07 wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:So if we blow UW out of the water, what excuses will Sark come up with (besides the "we're a young team").

I'm guessing he'll say we cheated somehow or it was the refs. I doubt he'd take any responsibility for the loss.

Maybe someone should start a poll!
Probably use last years "score isn't indicative of how close it was" nonsense
Lol. That was pure comedy last year. I can't wait to see that smug, arrogant coaching staff get humbled (again) Saturday. It can't be close otherwise we'll hear the same garbage from Sark that he used all this week regarding the Furd game.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

QuackininBama wrote:Good point! We, as fans, just have to remember, they are going to come out strong in the 1st. I'm guessing they put up two quick scores, the stadium will be rocking, and it will appear as if this is the year they beat us. But I have so much faith in this team, I'm not worried. Mariota and the boys will calmly return with a score making it 14-7. They will put up another at the end of the 1st, beginning of the second making it 21-7, we will score again making it 21-14 and this is where the game will turn. They will start to settle in and make a few mistakes, miss an open guy and end up punting, we drive down and score again tying it up, and from there, were off to the races. Halftime score will be 28-21 Ducks and the second half will be ours. Final score.....55-31.
This is quite precise and descriptive...Will the guy sitting in the seat in front of you be eating Nachos or Hot Pretzels?
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Nice to see Oregon is still taking care of some former Ducks as well with free gear:
Geoff Schwartz

Max Unger
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Need to keep 50 + in every game going. I think Gus Johnson and Charles Davis are doing the game which could be good, I usually like them except for the USC game. Blow them out and hopefully Gus will go crazy on all of Marcus passing td's and Marshall/Tyner big runs.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

So Lane Kiffin is going to be at Gameday. Choke, choke. What kind of reception do you think he'll get? :lol: :lol: :lol:
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

MFRDuckFan wrote:So Lane Kiffin is going to be at Gameday. Choke, choke. What kind of reception do you think he'll get? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That dude is such an attention whore. He just can't stand when people stop talking about him.
Elduderino
Senior

Post by Elduderino »

thomas time wrote:Need to keep 50 + in every game going. I think Gus Johnson and Charles Davis are doing the game which could be good, I usually like them except for the USC game. Blow them out and hopefully Gus will go crazy on all of Marcus passing td's and Marshall/Tyner big runs.
Gus is influenced by the home crowd. He goes as they go. They've done quite a few Husky games this year, don't be surprised if they come off as very pro-Husky. Gus loves him some Keith Price.
AKA: CAgrown
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

QuackininBama wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:So Lane Kiffin is going to be at Gameday. Choke, choke. What kind of reception do you think he'll get? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That dude is such an attention whore. He just can't stand when people stop talking about him.
Wait, you mean they couldn't find a single poodle alumni for Gameday so they're going with Lame? Or is this in addition to?
MontanaDuck
Three Star Recruit

Post by MontanaDuck »

Duck07 wrote:
QuackininBama wrote:
Wait, you mean they couldn't find a single poodle alumni for Gameday so they're going with Lame? Or is this in addition to?
Fusky graduates are a myth.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2