Dirty Sanchez to leave University of Spoiled Children

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Dirty Sanchez to leave University of Spoiled Children

Post by Zyme »

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/n ... id=3833465

If he does leave, where do you think he will be drafted and whom do you think will replace him under center?

My bet would be on 10-15 given the weak QB class (hell my niners might draft him). But on the replacement QB front, I personally have no Idea if they wouldn;t just shove thier elite 9 QB and run with it. Take a down year and have a rebuilding year while the new crop readjusts. Then again its USC and they will do just fine.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
Greydrake
Four Star Recruit

Re: Dirty Sanchez to leave University of Spoiled Children

Post by Greydrake »

Makes 09' campaign interesting. Mustain seems likely successor but not a given. This could be where the loss of Sark hits them
duckfbfan15
Three Star Recruit

Post by duckfbfan15 »

I bet Aaron Corp takes over for Troy. He is highly thought of, younger and i think the trojans will chose him over Mustain.

GO HARD, GO OREGON, GO DUCKS!
gregspechtismyhero
Freshman

Post by gregspechtismyhero »

So how experienced are these guys who are backing him up? I really like our chances next year, you saw what we did to Sanchez when he stepped in for Booty the last time the boys of Troy came to Auzten :D
Inexperienced QB+Auzten Stadium=Beauty
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
Image (USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
Elduderino
Senior

Post by Elduderino »

Not to be too much of a downer, but that's what was said about Kellen Moore last year, and whoever is at SC next year will have significantly more talent around them than Moore; with our D who knows right? I still like our chances, and I agree Sanchez being gone only helps, bit ad the OP notes, SC is still SC. It's def going to be a good game
AKA: CAgrown
addictedtoquack
Three Star Recruit

Post by addictedtoquack »

I would expect anybody starting at QB at USC no matter their level of experience will be extremely talented. I don't know if McKnight plans to come back but if he does I would expect him to have a big year. But all and all this has the help Oregon's chances of beating USC next year.
Duckxing
Two Star Recruit

Post by Duckxing »

Sanchez has a chance, probably small, to be the number 1 pick. Most scouts like him more than Stafford and there really aren't any marquee players coming out this year. He is a for sure top 15 pick.

As for his replacement, USC has some very good options to replace him with. If Barkley is enrolled for spring then he will have a shot, but the competion between Mustain and Corp should be pretty close. In the end I think they will go with Corp because of his mobility. He will give them an added running threat that neither Barkley or Mustain can provide.
briarduck
Senior

Post by briarduck »

Well its official he's off to the Pros...

Sanchez will enter NFL draft
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/n ... id=3835329
GO DUCKS!! WTD!