2014 Spring Game

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

2014 Spring Game

Post by mrpd21 »

My apologies as this is a bit of a lazy post. Does anyone have links or detailed information regarding the Spring Game?? Curious if there is venue information concerning the set up and what they have this year around the game. I want to take the kids but don't know what they will be offering kids as I haven't been in about 5 years. I don't have much time to search around as my work server has blocked almost every site including this one (the nerve!). Anything you can post is greatly appreciated!
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Re: 2014 Spring Game

Post by mrpd21 »

Thanks anyways. I will assume nobody really knew since I couldn't find anything either. So I have a little info to add as I contacted the Athletic Department.

Game is at 11. Pre-game festivities start at 9am with the military hosting events for kids in the Mo. Admission is 2 cans per person for entry to the game, first come first serve seating. Outside events end at kickoff...pretty standard info compared to years past.
Hope this helps!
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

mrpd21 wrote:Thanks anyways. I will assume nobody really knew since I couldn't find anything either. So I have a little info to add as I contacted the Athletic Department.

Game is at 11. Pre-game festivities start at 9am with the military hosting events for kids in the Mo. Admission is 2 cans per person for entry to the game, first come first serve seating. Outside events end at kickoff...pretty standard info compared to years past.
Hope this helps!
Ya that's definitely way more than I knew. I know they usually have a blow up football thingy around the concourse and that's about all I knew hahaha. Didn't even realize they did stuff in the Mo. Is there a baseball game the same day this year?
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

There is a game at three vs Arizona.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

It is almost like it is the same every year
Weston
Three Star Recruit

Post by Weston »

mrpd21 wrote:Game is at 11. Pre-game festivities start at 9am with the military hosting events for kids in the Mo. Admission is 2 cans per person for entry to the game, first come first serve seating. Outside events end at kickoff...pretty standard info compared to years past.
Hope this helps!
Thanks. There is NO info out there - not at "goducks.com" or anywhere else (that I could find). Not having ever been to a Spring game and hoping to make it down to Eugene for this one, I was kind of annoyed at the lack of info. But I'll get over it. We'll bring a bunch of canned food, nostalgically (is there such a word?) wander the campus, bask in the sun (?) and watch our future National champions.
hjpop
Four Star Recruit

Post by hjpop »

Check Goducks, Rob has a blog entry that details the breakdown of the two sides for the spring game and mentions, at the end, what it may look like barring injuries or changes on the coaches' minds.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Spring Game Rosters:
http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml ... =209482931

Mariasu is stacked at DB and LB.

Twifo is strong at RB and WR.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Phenom wrote:Spring Game Rosters:

Interesting Rodrigues is starting for the 2nd team. Thought Lockie would considering he usually gets reps first in blowout games.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

UOducksTK1 wrote:

Interesting Rodrigues is starting for the 2nd team. Thought Lockie would considering he usually gets reps first in blowout games.
JHop think that Taylor Allie will pass both of them up fairly soon...interesting.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Phenom wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:

JHop think that Taylor Allie will pass both of them up fairly soon...interesting.
That's not really a good thing since it'd mean Oregon struck out on scholarship QBs for the past couple years.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

greenyellow wrote:
Phenom wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:

That's not really a good thing since it'd mean Oregon struck out on scholarship QBs for the past couple years.
Yeah, that's terrible. I still have hope for Rodrigues. I hope he tears it up at the Spring Game.

Is it true that we've lost our chance with Brady White?
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Let's all hope that Morgan Mahalak rises to the occasion and learns a ton in his redshirt year like Mariota did.

Would we even be ranked had Mariota gone to the draft?
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Let's all hope that Morgan Mahalak rises to the occasion and learns a ton in his redshirt year like Mariota did.

lol yeah.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Let's all hope that Morgan Mahalak rises to the occasion and learns a ton in his redshirt year like Mariota did.

Yeah, and also makes it a little more attractive to recruits when the backup position is still up in the air.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13