Addison Injures Knee?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

GoDucksIn09
Senior

Re: Addison Injures Knee?

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I would trust Lockie or Rodrigueez over Leaf any day of the week. I know the separation between the two of them is small. So far neither of them have elevated their game to feel real confident, that if had to, they would get us a win, but both of them better than Leaf. Rodriguez is the better runner and Lockie is the better passer. I am not sure who I would pick to start a game if do not have Mariota and have the injury to Addison. Would be a tough call.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Its not just picking JL/JR over BL, its the sum of the offense as well. JL/JR in our offense isn't really a fair comparison nor is speculating on what might happen if you have to put in the 3rd/4th string qbs due to injuries.

Losing Addison sucks, but I also don't believe WR is a position that we need to be strong at in order to win it all either.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

FWIW regarding PB, there's an article on O-Live about the three main Duck TEs posted yesterday, 4/12/14 (http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.s ... etism.html). Though it doesn't directly address any possible injuries among them, there's certainly no indication that anything is wrong with Brown (and there's at least one quote from Brown).

But then I followed up with and email to Tyson Alger (who wrote the article), and he said this in reply: "He's on crutches and missing practice right now but said it shouldn't play a factor come fall."