Did you get your magnet?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

MFRDuckFan
Senior

Did you get your magnet?

Post by MFRDuckFan »

I have to say KUDOS TO UO TICKET OFFICE for sending out a schedule magnet without me even asking. YES! Now we're talkin'.
ducksrock
Senior

Re: Did you get your magnet?

Post by ducksrock »

On my refrigerator......
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

ducksrock wrote:On my refrigerator......
+1000
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

The first of many to come.

I figured they'd just ship it with the tickets, but lo and behold the magnet came it's own envelope! I am impressed.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

MFRDuckFan wrote:I have to say KUDOS TO UO TICKET OFFICE for sending out a schedule magnet without me even asking. YES! Now we're talkin'.
:lol: you really love those things don't you
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Bud Lee wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:I have to say KUDOS TO UO TICKET OFFICE for sending out a schedule magnet without me even asking. YES! Now we're talkin'.
:lol: you really love those things don't you
OMG......it's a tradition thing. I got the first magnet with my tickets back in 2000 and I love to revisit every single year on the side of my fridge. People are amazed that we have all of them but it truly shows the progression of Oregon football and it's something that is so silly, but means so much.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

I haven't gotten one in two years. Even though I called the ticket office and both times they said they would send one...
Guess I don't donate enough?
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

nogerO wrote:I haven't gotten one in two years. Even though I called the ticket office and both times they said they would send one...
We don't donate at all except the bare minimum in section 23. I had to scramble on this forum a few times and guys have pointed me to the credit union in order to get one. This is the first year they've actually been proactive with the magnets. I was surprised.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

nogerO wrote:I haven't gotten one in two years. Even though I called the ticket office and both times they said they would send one...
We don't donate anything at all, other than purchase of season tickets.....Our section Rocks.....
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

ducksrock wrote:
We don't donate anything at all, other than purchase of season tickets.....Our section Rocks.....
LOVE, LOVE the guys around us! They tolerate my outbursts and especially when I beat on their shoulders in glee. Yes, I can get a bit aggressive at times when I'm excited.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
ducksrock wrote:
LOVE, LOVE the guys around us! They tolerate my outbursts and especially when I beat on their shoulders in glee. Yes, I can get a bit aggressive at times when I'm excited.

uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

Checking in with a hell ya!!M 8-)

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
We don't donate at all except the bare minimum in section 23. I had to scramble on this forum a few times and guys have pointed me to the credit union in order to get one. This is the first year they've actually been proactive with the magnets. I was surprised.
Same anyone else notice how the Min donation went up by a half?
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)