Dion Jordan Suspended

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Dion Jordan Suspended

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I doubt this was Dion's idea, probably Miami's. He was misused last year as a previous poster pointed out, so to make him fit the role they wanted, they probably encouraged Dion to take PED's. Glad to see the NFL punishing players that do that though, if only the NBA did the same, you can't look at me with a straight face and tell me that some of those athletes like LeBron James and Dwight Howard aren't taking some sort of PED that is illegal in other sports.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

It's funny that that Dion gets caught (must be first time and didn't know how to get away with it), but a known user like Igor made it through without ever being caught.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

buckmarkduck wrote:It's funny that that Dion gets caught (must be first time and didn't know how to get away with it), but a known user like Igor made it through without ever being caught.
Dion needs to talk to kapernick
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

buckmarkduck wrote:Why is anyone acting surprised. I'd bet at least 50% of the NFL uses stuff that is banned from the NFL. Guys just aren't that big, fast, strong and heal as fast without some help.
Thank you...a voice of reason.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:I doubt this was Dion's idea, probably Miami's. He was misused last year as a previous poster pointed out, so to make him fit the role they wanted, they probably encouraged Dion to take PED's. Glad to see the NFL punishing players that do that though, if only the NBA did the same, you can't look at me with a straight face and tell me that some of those athletes like LeBron James and Dwight Howard aren't taking some sort of PED that is illegal in other sports.
I hope to God you're joking. Otherwise you're one of the most delusional fans I've ever seen.
OregonVato
One Star Recruit

Post by OregonVato »

justducky0 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:I doubt this was Dion's idea, probably Miami's. He was misused last year as a previous poster pointed out, so to make him fit the role they wanted, they probably encouraged Dion to take PED's. Glad to see the NFL punishing players that do that though, if only the NBA did the same, you can't look at me with a straight face and tell me that some of those athletes like LeBron James and Dwight Howard aren't taking some sort of PED that is illegal in other sports.
I hope to God you're joking. Otherwise you're one of the most delusional fans I've ever seen.

I'm sure he would be saying the exact same thing if it were a Husky being suspended... :roll:
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

It just baffles me that people think these guys are angels. All they have to go off of is what they see on the field and what the athletic department PROMOTIONAL department wants you to see.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

You don't think certain coaches may also be behind the use of PED's? I certainly think so. Not trying to defend Dion, that was dumb of him and he should never have done that, just saying I believe a lot of the time it's a joint effort. Do these athletes go to a street corner to get PED's?
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

This thread has devolved into a whole lot of stupid. Teams and coaches out telling guys to take banned substances, that's moronic.

Half the NFL on PEDS? That's not an outlandish guess or anything and I'm sure it assumes that they are all using some type of HGH and not things like Adderall, which happens to be the most common substance guys are suspended for in the last decade followed by weed.

Players take steroids for the same reasons doctor's prescribe them, to recover from injury faster. Yes, guys do still get busted every so often for those kind of drugs (typically after recovering from an injury) but putting the bar at half the league is quite absurd.