Oregon v Auburn Rematch?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Oregon v Auburn Rematch?

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

I see Alabama stumbling a couple times with a new QB. Auburn looks strong. What do you guys think about a rematch if the playoff works out that way?
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Re: Oregon v Auburn Rematch?

Post by Bud Lee »

DuckMastaFunk wrote:I see Alabama stumbling a couple times with a new QB. Auburn looks strong. What do you guys think about a rematch if the playoff works out that way?

I'm a little biased here...but I think a LSU v Oregon rematch is more likely. Bama is not going to win the west this year, and AU may struggle a bit. Carl Lawson's injury is going to hurt the War Eagles/Plainsmen/Tiger's chances of winning the west.
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

I don't know if it will affect anything long term, but Auburns quarterback just got caught with pot.
ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

QuackininBama wrote:I don't know if it will affect anything long term, but Auburns quarterback just got caught with pot.
He'll probably be suspended from playing all of their games for the rest of this month.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

ncduck wrote:
QuackininBama wrote:I don't know if it will affect anything long term, but Auburns quarterback just got caught with pot.
He'll probably be suspended from playing all of their games for the rest of this month.
lol

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

ncduck wrote:
Hey man, that SEC justice!!!! :lol:
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Talent wise I think Oregon is better. If bj denker can destroy our defense Marshall would go crazy. Their line won't be as good but he sells the read option better than most anyone.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

QuackininBama wrote:
ncduck wrote:

He didn't get arrested so he will likely just run some sprints and stuff. No biggie.

Everyone is talking up Mississippi State to win the west, I don't see it.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

ncduck wrote:
Or Auburn might pay the kids dad obscene amounts of cash for the right to have his kid play ball....Now, WHAT are the chances of this happening?
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit

Post by DAT#6 »

Bud Lee wrote:
QuackininBama wrote:
ncduck wrote:

He didn't get arrested so he will likely just run some sprints and stuff. No biggie.

Everyone is talking up Mississippi State to win the west, I don't see it.
Mississippi State win the west? I will believe it about 20 minutes after I see it.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

DAT#6 wrote:Mississippi State win the west? I will believe it about 20 minutes after I see it.
I don't get it either, but they are getting all kind of love