T-Mitch showing well at Cowboys' camp

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

gogreen55
Senior

T-Mitch showing well at Cowboys' camp

Post by gogreen55 »

A lot of love for T-Mitch in this article, calling him a 7th round gem, talking about how players coming out of Oregon have a great feel for the game, etc.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2014/7/2 ... -round-gem
Phenom
All Pac-12

Re: T-Mitch showing well at Cowboys' camp

Post by Phenom »

He'll be in the league for a long time as long as he listens to instruction.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

"Yes I would say Terrance Mitchell, who we had decent grades on — the fourth, fifth round — and were surprised to see him there. And he missed the OTA because of the school session. When he came out, when he shows up at minicamp, he just makes plays. He’s one of those guys that you see it on. A type likened to Jairus Byrd — the people that come from Oregon that have a feel for the game. And you saw that natural ability. He may not be a 4.3 corner, but he’s 4.5 with great instincts that make him a 4.4-type player.”

Oh man, that is a beautiful quote. It should be repeated to every DB recruit that is considering Oregon. If you start at DB here, you will automatically be on NFL coaches' radar. I love it.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Phalanx wrote:"Yes I would say Terrance Mitchell, who we had decent grades on — the fourth, fifth round — and were surprised to see him there. And he missed the OTA because of the school session. When he came out, when he shows up at minicamp, he just makes plays. He’s one of those guys that you see it on. A type likened to Jairus Byrd — the people that come from Oregon that have a feel for the game. And you saw that natural ability. He may not be a 4.3 corner, but he’s 4.5 with great instincts that make him a 4.4-type player.”

Oh man, that is a beautiful quote. It should be repeated to every DB recruit that is considering Oregon. If you start at DB here, you will automatically be on NFL coaches' radar. I love it.
Thank you, John Neal.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13