Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Ducks Practice Report – August 20th

Post by UOducksTK1 »

http://ducksattack.com/ducks-practice-r ... gust-20th/

Thomas Tyner interview. Funny too, I just played against his brother and cousins tonight in a softball co-ed game. I asked them about Thomas and they said he's doing well and they were all stoked for the season. Frost interview too.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Ducks Practice Report – August 20th

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Running back Royce Freeman and offensive tackle Tyrell Crosby have practiced regularly in the two-deep, and Charles Nelson has been in the rotation at receiver. On special teams, long snapper Tanner Carew is in line to replace departed four-year starter Drew Howell.

Defensively, the Ducks returned so many veterans that the two-deep has been tougher to crack for freshmen. But newcomers like Swain and safety Khalil Oliver have gotten regular work on special teams, opening the door for the possibility they might play rather than redshirt.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
cmmadness
Three Star Recruit

Post by cmmadness »

Really excited to hear that Oliver is in the mix. I love it when guys come out of nowhere
(Idaho) and can raise their game and rise to the (Pac-12) occasion. I think he was a 5.4
on Rivals, so again---I trust the coaches.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

cmmadness wrote:Really excited to hear that Oliver is in the mix. I love it when guys come out of nowhere
(Idaho) and can raise their game and rise to the (Pac-12) occasion. I think he was a 5.4
on Rivals, so again---I trust the coaches.
A good friend of mine lived in Meridian for awhile. He actually went the Oliver's HS, was the starting QB (now is the starting TE at Linfield) and played with Oliver's older brother. We'll definitely be rooting for Kahlil.