Post by UOducksTK1 »

Sat, Sep 13 Wyoming @ Oregon 11:00 a.m. PST
TV: Pac-12 Networks

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Wyoming @ #2 Oregon

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Apple green, dark green, what green am I supposed to wear?!
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

I can guarantee I won't be acting the fool in the game day thread? :lol:
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Apple green, dark green, what green am I supposed to wear?!
Personally i think it should always be yellow, sans one blackout/white/green. The dark green just looks black on tv.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

lukeyrid13 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Apple green, dark green, what green am I supposed to wear?!
Personally i think it should always be yellow, sans one blackout/white/green. The dark green just looks black on tv.
Agreed, and I'm pretty sure most fans feel the same way too. Yellow looks better, it's our main color, and it looks better.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I am just going to throw out one game from history that kind of makes me a little concerned about Wyoming. Anyone in attendance at Autzen Stadium when Oregon played Michigan... then the next week we played Washington State. For those who do not remember Oregon went toe to toe with Michigan for 4 quarters and won the game. That week after Oregon was featured on Sports Illustrated. Washington State had a decent team not pathetic but not really good either. Oregon turned the ball over 7 times in the first half and 9 times for the game. Needless to say Oregon loss. I am not saying I am concerned about Wyoming or think Wyoming will bet us. Oregon just can not afford to be totally deflated and think they have arrived just because they beat a really good Michigan State game at Autzen. I am trying to keep things in perspective and understand that you give any team that many turnovers you will lose the game... even if it is against Wyoming.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

The Cowboys have an excellent coach and I expect he has a few tricks in mind. They play decent defense and enough offense to get by. We will kill them, but I will be pissed if we slack off with a sloppy game. Might be another chance to get our younger players even more experience. Wyoming is 2-0 but not for long. No mercy.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

Hopefully the Ducks can get Lockie another half of experience under his belt.
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:I am just going to throw out one game from history that kind of makes me a little concerned about Wyoming. Anyone in attendance at Autzen Stadium when Oregon played Michigan... then the next week we played Washington State. For those who do not remember Oregon went toe to toe with Michigan for 4 quarters and won the game. That week after Oregon was featured on Sports Illustrated. Washington State had a decent team not pathetic but not really good either. Oregon turned the ball over 7 times in the first half and 9 times for the game. Needless to say Oregon loss. I am not saying I am concerned about Wyoming or think Wyoming will bet us. Oregon just can not afford to be totally deflated and think they have arrived just because they beat a really good Michigan State game at Autzen. I am trying to keep things in perspective and understand that you give any team that many turnovers you will lose the game... even if it is against Wyoming.
Jason Fife isn't our QB this year.
chapelhillduck
Senior

Post by chapelhillduck »

I can't believe in saying this...rest Troy Hill and Ifo so they can heal
UofO8
Senior

Post by UofO8 »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:I am just going to throw out one game from history that kind of makes me a little concerned about Wyoming. Anyone in attendance at Autzen Stadium when Oregon played Michigan... then the next week we played Washington State. For those who do not remember Oregon went toe to toe with Michigan for 4 quarters and won the game. That week after Oregon was featured on Sports Illustrated. Washington State had a decent team not pathetic but not really good either. Oregon turned the ball over 7 times in the first half and 9 times for the game. Needless to say Oregon loss. I am not saying I am concerned about Wyoming or think Wyoming will bet us. Oregon just can not afford to be totally deflated and think they have arrived just because they beat a really good Michigan State game at Autzen. I am trying to keep things in perspective and understand that you give any team that many turnovers you will lose the game... even if it is against Wyoming.
I watched them play Air Force last night....game is going to be over by half.
MontanaDuck
Three Star Recruit

Post by MontanaDuck »

I definitely wouldn't worry about Wyoming... the Griz nearly beat them in week 1 & they're terrible this year.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Do the coaches start Walker over Malone again this week? I would.
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

yes, rest Hill and Ifo, start Walker. He was awesome on Saturday. Hoping for Lockie to get some yardage and points and lots of experience. Wyoming won't roll over but they have no chance at all. Who else needs rest - anyone?
UofO8
Senior

Post by UofO8 »

Duck07 wrote:Do the coaches start Walker over Malone again this week? I would.
I mean, it won't really matter but Malone is terrible.