Frost on Fisher and Andre Y

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

cmmadness
Three Star Recruit

Re: Frost on Fisher and Andre Y

Post by cmmadness »

KingofDucks wrote:I got triple confirmation on Andre Y. Hairline fracture of the tuba. 6-8 weeks. Earliest return Stanford.

Double confirmation on Fisher. MCL sprain. 2 weeks. Return for UCLA or Washington.
Bummer regarding Troy Hill, but this is (relatively) good news for the O-Line.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

ncduck wrote:
KingofDucks wrote:I got triple confirmation on Andre Y. Hairline fracture of the tuba. 6-8 weeks. Earliest return Stanford.

Double confirmation on Fisher. MCL sprain. 2 weeks. Return for UCLA or Washington.
Great that neither are out for the season. It will be great for the young guys to get first team reps for the next few weeks.
For sure, getting Fisher healthy and back asap will be big. I think we can survive with him and the rest of our starting lineup.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

If Fisher is only out the bare minimum of 2 weeks, that doesn't exactly rule out the Arizona game since I'm not sure if KOD or his source took into account the bye week coming up after WSU.
KingofDucks
Four Star Recruit

Post by KingofDucks »

greenyellow wrote:If Fisher is only out the bare minimum of 2 weeks, that doesn't exactly rule out the Arizona game since I'm not sure if KOD or his source took into account the bye week coming up after WSU.
You know what, I did not! That's my fault. Completely forgot about the bye week. So, I'd say Zona or UCLA he'll be back.
soduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by soduck »

KOD any news on Addison? Did he definitely have an ACL tear and was it surgically repaired? Also what is going on with Harrison?

Thanks for whatever you know or can find out.
KingofDucks
Four Star Recruit

Post by KingofDucks »

soduck wrote:KOD any news on Addison? Did he definitely have an ACL tear and was it surgically repaired? Also what is going on with Harrison?

Thanks for whatever you know or can find out.
Regarding Bralon, yes he tore his ACL and yes it was surgically repaired. He's ahead of schedule, but they're being careful. No idea if he'll play this year.

I'll dig into the Harrison situation. I'm not sure.
JustisM
Three Star Recruit

Post by JustisM »

Welp. Troy Hill looked solid vs MSU in off coverage. You don't get paid in the NFL for playing off, but I thought he had an outside shot in going in the draft. Hope it's not too serious. Nice that we could have Fisher and Andre Y back by Stanford, though. We'll need it. Stanford still beat that USC OL at the LOS in that loss.
soduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by soduck »

Thanks KOD. You offer some great resources here.