Frost on Fisher and Andre Y

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

KingofDucks
Four Star Recruit

Re: Frost on Fisher and Andre Y

Post by KingofDucks »

OregonFan4Life wrote:I know KoD is always money, but I would still take more from our freakin offensive coordinator than a poster on a forum. No offense to you KoD, you're really appreciated here for the info you provide, just think it's funny that people will say Frost doesn't know what he's talking about.
I never said he doesn't know what he's talking about. I just believe that is coach speak. They don't release injury info.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

You are never going to get the inside answers from the coaches, hence why we need KOD here to give us the straight scoop. THANKS KOD!!!!
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

DAT_man_again wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:
DAT_man_again wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:
DAT_man_again wrote:
It's weird that Frost would say that about Andre too. Makes me question Fishers status as well since Frost apparently doesn't know what the hell he is talking about regarding Andre.
Seriously? You really think the OC isn't informed about what's going on with his starting right tackle? He might be playing verbal games but I assure you he knows exactly what both these guys status is.
He's certainly not as well informed as a random guy on a message board.

The random guy on the message board plus everyone else inside the program besides Frost.
Boy, didn't know you were so well-informed. Tell everyone in the program hi for me next time they're telling you things.
There is no reason to be a dick. Greatwood himself said he hadn't heard anything about fisher and the statements he made were a lot less optimistic about Andre Y. All I am saying is there seems to be contradicting information. When everyone was saying Andre broke his leg and would be out for the year last week and our offensive line coach said he hadn't even gotten the diagnosis on Fisher it is bizarre that Frost made it sound like both guys would be back within the next couple of weeks. Why would Greatwood say "it is the worst attrition since 1994" yesterday if Andre Y and Fisher were both fine? I'm just saying different "reliable" people said different things. And btw that random guy on a message board hasn't given us false information once and you all eat it up when he has news so why are you attacking me for trusting what he has to say? Especially when he's not the only one to say it.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

KingofDucks wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:I know KoD is always money, but I would still take more from our freakin offensive coordinator than a poster on a forum. No offense to you KoD, you're really appreciated here for the info you provide, just think it's funny that people will say Frost doesn't know what he's talking about.
I never said he doesn't know what he's talking about. I just believe that is coach speak. They don't release injury info.
I wasn't referring to you I was referring to someone else. I know you're always right on, I just found it funny that someone said that Frost doesn't know what he's talking about as if he doesn't know what's going on or doesn't have team info.
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

justducky0 wrote:
DAT_man_again wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:
DAT_man_again wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote: Seriously? You really think the OC isn't informed about what's going on with his starting right tackle? He might be playing verbal games but I assure you he knows exactly what both these guys status is.

The random guy on the message board plus everyone else inside the program besides Frost.
Boy, didn't know you were so well-informed. Tell everyone in the program hi for me next time they're telling you things.
There is no reason to be a dick. Greatwood himself said he hadn't heard anything about fisher and the statements he made were a lot less optimistic about Andre Y. All I am saying is there seems to be contradicting information. When everyone was saying Andre broke his leg and would be out for the year last week and our offensive line coach said he hadn't even gotten the diagnosis on Fisher it is bizarre that Frost made it sound like both guys would be back within the next couple of weeks. Why would Greatwood say "it is the worst attrition since 1994" yesterday if Andre Y and Fisher were both fine? I'm just saying different "reliable" people said different things. And btw that random guy on a message board hasn't given us false information once and you all eat it up when he has news so why are you attacking me for trusting what he has to say? Especially when he's not the only one to say it.
Haha well! I was kind of making a tongue in cheek comment about Frost because of the contradicting info and everyone on here is like "HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE INTEGRITY OF OUR OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR?!?!? YOU AND EVERYTHING YOUVE EVER DONE IN YOUR LIFE MEANS NOTHING!!! DIE!"
"You know we the big brother." - Cliff Harris

"Y'all know what time it is." -Damian Lillard
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

DAT_man_again wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:
DAT_man_again wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:
DAT_man_again wrote:
It's weird that Frost would say that about Andre too. Makes me question Fishers status as well since Frost apparently doesn't know what the hell he is talking about regarding Andre.
Seriously? You really think the OC isn't informed about what's going on with his starting right tackle? He might be playing verbal games but I assure you he knows exactly what both these guys status is.

When you say that Frost doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, then you're definitely asking for it.
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
DAT_man_again wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:
DAT_man_again wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote: Seriously? You really think the OC isn't informed about what's going on with his starting right tackle? He might be playing verbal games but I assure you he knows exactly what both these guys status is.

When you say that Frost doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, then you're definitely asking for it.
Enough. If you wanted me to list all of the stupid things you have ever said I could but I don't want to type an essay on Sunday night.

soduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by soduck »

typically hairline fractures heal within in 6 weeks. So if he has a small uncomplicated hairline fracture returning to the field in 4-5 weeks could be possible. An x-ray at 3-4 weeks could show it is healed / healing and stable. So primarily it would be about conditioning. Of course we have those great training pools so he could be on it now or soon in a pool or on a bike soon. We usually talk in terms of 25 or 50% weight bearing and see how he does.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

DAT_man_again wrote:Enough. If you wanted me to list all of the stupid things you have ever said I could but I don't want to type an essay on Sunday night.
But you've done it a lot more than anyone on here so that's why you're getting so much flack.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I know I've said plenty of stupid things and I've gotten called out for it, just how it works.
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

greenyellow wrote:
DAT_man_again wrote:Enough. If you wanted me to list all of the stupid things you have ever said I could but I don't want to type an essay on Sunday night.
But you've done it a lot more than anyone on here so that's why you're getting so much flack.

Done what?

dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Get back to discussing the injuries or I'm locking the thread. I hate clicking on it thinking there's more info just to see this argument is continuing.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

But... But, "My Dad can beat up your Dad!"

I sincerely hope that the fracture heals like my Grandson's compound open fracture did... It healed so fast, the doctor refused to take out the screws, so he wouldn't damage the re-growth. The screws were buried in new bone.

A minor break often grows back stronger than the bone around it.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

So any news yet on Fisher?
mm55
Four Star Recruit

Post by mm55 »

buckmarkduck wrote:So any news yet on Fisher?
Word is he will be back by the Az game. Nothing official just what I have heard from a couple of places.
MM in Cali