23%
Utah
16%

Total votes: 44
Greydrake
Four Star Recruit

Re: Who wins the Pac 12 South Divison

Post by Greydrake »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Utah @ Michigan will give us a better idea on the Utes. If they can win on the road against a decent out of conference team like that, it'd give them a lot of momentum going into Pac12 play.
True

I just am not buying into USC. They got lucky against an undisciplined Stanford offense.They demonstrated no ability to contain a run spread offense against BC. The fact is they play ASU, UA, Utah, who all implement some form of that attack. I am not certain what UCLA runs anymore, I need Fishduck to provide an analysis of what value and strategy a porous O'line provides. I guess its to wear the defense out by letting them chase and have their way with your quarterback for a couple quarters and then play football.

The possibility of injuries to USC is a big issue. Attrition to injuries is a normal factor with every team and USC's depth just isn't there. Next year with the schollie limits raised they will be in a better position to make a run at the title.

Just my opinion though.
In the meantime I'll continue my wakeup listening to Mat Kearney's Coming Home (Oregon)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K3w7CKkeOQ

off topic ... did they play it again at Autzen during the Wyoming Game?
neverforgetstelly
High School Drop Out

Re: Who wins the Pac 12 South Divison

Post by neverforgetstelly »

Yuck... Arizona had better win the south now! I stand by my prediction because come dec 5th it's rematch time