#12 Oregon @ #18 UCLA

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

#12 Oregon @ #18 UCLA

Post by UOducksTK1 »

If we want to make anything of this season, now is the time. No better chance for redemption.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Re: Oregon @ UCLA

Post by QuackininBama »

Scariest game we've had since before Chip got here. Win, and Oregon is right back in the national title conversation, lose, and they are dogs, destined to the Alamo or Holiday bowl. Holy crap.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

QuackininBama wrote:Scariest game we've had since before Chip got here. Win, and Oregon is right back in the national title conversation, lose, and they are dogs, destined to the Alamo or Holiday bowl. Holy crap.
that's really cute, just like how this team plays. This Bruin Defense is going to light up the edges of the LOS against us unfortunately.
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

Duck07 wrote:
QuackininBama wrote:Scariest game we've had since before Chip got here. Win, and Oregon is right back in the national title conversation, lose, and they are dogs, destined to the Alamo or Holiday bowl. Holy crap.
that's really cute, just like how this team plays. This Bruin Defense is going to light up the edges of the LOS against us unfortunately.
Remember, Florida States defense gave up 520 yards and 41 points of offense to NC State. Alabama gave up nearly 400 yards and 23 points to West Virginia. And those are supposed to be two of the best defensive teams in the entire nation right? We can still right the ship, its not over. A win at UCLA keeps us in the hunt for the Pac-12 championship, and the winner of the Pac is nearly guaranteed one of the four playoff spots. Lets just take it one week at a time.
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I might be the only one on the board but I can practically guarantee that I will be picking UCLA to win the game. Even if we get fisher back the defense been bad all year and now we will start playing some good offenses. UCLA is looking like they got their act together.
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

It doesn't matter if UCLA has their act together or not. A sub-par UCLA performance beats us last and two weeks ago. WE are responsible for these losses.
cmmadness
Three Star Recruit

Post by cmmadness »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:I might be the only one on the board but I can practically guarantee that I will be picking UCLA to win the game. Even if we get fisher back the defense been bad all year and now we will start playing some good offenses. UCLA is looking like they got their act together.
You're not the only one. I'm picking UCLA for all the obvious reasons.
UofO8
Senior

Post by UofO8 »

I remember betting my friend lunch on this game a few weeks ago. Looks like lunch is on me lol.
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

GoDucksIn09 wrote: UCLA is looking like they got their act together.
Not hard to look good when your wins are against Arizona State and Texas. Lets be fair here. Arizona State had beat Weber State, New Mexico, and Colorado. Not exactly a world beater of a schedule. The ranking looks nice and impressive until Pac-12 play starts. I think we will pull it together and pull out a close win. 28-24 Oregon.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

^ And Arizona had played UTSA, Nevada, UNLV and Cal. ....
UofO8
Senior

Post by UofO8 »

lukeyrid13 wrote:^ And Arizona had played UTSA, Nevada, UNLV and Cal. ....
And Cal dropped 50 on them LOL
Duckattack7
Five Star Recruit

Post by Duckattack7 »

If oregon wins and any of you guys already throwing the Ducks under the bus jumps back on the bandwagon im calling you out. Just saying.
Return Of the Quack!
cmmadness
Three Star Recruit

Post by cmmadness »

Duckattack7 wrote:If oregon wins and any of you guys already throwing the Ducks under the bus jumps back on the bandwagon im calling you out. Just saying.
The Ducks aren't been thrown under the bus. The thread says: "Oregon @ UCLA." It's a thread about what we want to happen, but also what we think might happen. Having legitimate criticisms or venting frustration is not jumping off the bandwagon.

I've been following Oregon football since 1987, and not once have I "jumped off the bandwagon."

It rains alot in Oregon. Pointed it out or occasionally griping about it does not make one any less of an Oregonian. If I was going to "Jump off the bandwagon," I'd move to California.
ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

Duckattack7 wrote:If oregon wins and any of you guys already throwing the Ducks under the bus jumps back on the bandwagon im calling you out. Just saying.
This board doesn't seem to have a large percentage of posters who are bandwagon fans. Thank goodness. That doesn't mean we can't have strong opinions when we see something that seems to be an ongoing issue with the program. It also doesn't mean that fans who do not share those strong opinions are any lesser a fan. It means they care deeply about our shared interest, are frustrated, and trying to express themselves. Many posters here have donated money to the program and spent a lot of cash on tickets. Yes, it can get old when it seems like everyone and their dog's brother all have the same soapbox vent, but please don't confuse it with folks falling off of a bandwagon.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I'm never off of the Oregon bandwagon, what kind of post is this? Just because is permanently on the bandwagon doesn't mean we must blindly support everything about the team.