OT: Good news!

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

KingofDucks
Four Star Recruit

OT: Good news!

Post by KingofDucks »

My Giants just won the pennant! Because of that, I will be going to game 3 of the World Series a week from tomorrow, instead of the Oregon/Cal game. That means I have to sell my Oregon tickets. I bought them through the UO ticket office. They are in the 200 level in the end zone where the Duck fans will be. They were $113 a piece face value and I have 2 of them. I'd like to sell them for $100 a piece. PM me if you're interested. Go Ducks! Go Giants!
goducks
Freshman

Re: OT: Good news!

Post by goducks »

Enjoy the game, KOD, and good luck to the Giants! :D

Notice the plane that we flew on?
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Hate to break it to you but there is a groupon for tickets for $39. I doubt you recoup your money but good luck.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Hate to break it to you but there is a groupon for tickets for $39. I doubt you recoup your money but good luck.
Those are 400 corner section. I saw on stubhub a pair of tickets going for $34 a ticket. Section 200 on stubhub is going for about $120-180 per ticket.

So it definitely varies. I think KOD could get about what he's asking for. But anyway, I'm rooting for the Royals, never liked the Giants.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
KingofDucks
Four Star Recruit

Post by KingofDucks »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Hate to break it to you but there is a groupon for tickets for $39. I doubt you recoup your money but good luck.
Those are 400 corner section. I saw on stubhub a pair of tickets going for $34 a ticket. Section 200 on stubhub is going for about $120-180 per ticket.

So it definitely varies. I think KOD could get about what he's asking for. But anyway, I'm rooting for the Royals, never liked the Giants.
Boooooooo ;)
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

KingofDucks wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:

Boooooooo ;)
I was a Giants fan even before I was a duck fan. Loved Will, Barry, not so much, love Buster and Bochy. Go Giants!
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

Got 2 tickets to the game, section 30 for 50 dollars, loving the game so far!

Send from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
jimmy12
Senior

Post by jimmy12 »

Too bad it's baseball
cmmadness
Three Star Recruit

Post by cmmadness »

jimmy12 wrote:Too bad it's baseball
Different strokes for different folks. I still associate jersey numbers from a baseball point of view:

# 6=Stan Musial=DeAnthony Thomas.
# 8==Willie Stargell=Marcus Mariota.
# 21=Roberto Clemente=Royce Freeman.
# 24=Willie Mays=Thomas Tyner.

DeAnthony, Marcus and Royce are living up to their numerical comparison. Tyner on the other hand has a ways to go. :?
KingofDucks
Four Star Recruit

Post by KingofDucks »

Sold 'em. Had to drop to $85 per ticket.