Is it kinda sad that C4Q is my homepage?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

addictedtoquack
Three Star Recruit

Is it kinda sad that C4Q is my homepage?

Post by addictedtoquack »

Just curious, in the past few weeks I have spent so much time on this site that I got tired of clicking the link in my bookmarks and just made it my homepage. I go to work and while I am there I think about threads on here and can't wait to come home and check them. I need a life.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Is it kinda sad that C4Q is my homepage?

Post by UOducksTK1 »

addictedtoquack wrote:Just curious, in the past few weeks I have spent so much time on this site that I got tired of clicking the link in my bookmarks and just made it my homepage. I go to work and while I am there I think about threads on here and can't wait to come home and check them. I need a life.
Not really. Oregon sports is really my passion in life. Outside of family/friends and God, ducks come next.

Imagine how board you'd be if you didn't know about this site and didn't have it bookmarked.. :|

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
addictedtoquack
Three Star Recruit

Post by addictedtoquack »

I did survive without it for many years before, I guess Oregon Football wasn't so exciting in those years though.
briarduck
Senior

Post by briarduck »

SAD it's BRILLIANT!

I have C4Q (and others) as a set of saved tabs in Mozilla so all my tabs (for sports or whatever) open automatically when I open my browser....I find it more efficent for me!

GO DUCKS!!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

you're not only one! I have it as my homepage lol
mikfot
Two Star Recruit

Post by mikfot »

addictedtoquack wrote:Just curious, in the past few weeks I have spent so much time on this site that I got tired of clicking the link in my bookmarks and just made it my homepage. I go to work and while I am there I think about threads on here and can't wait to come home and check them. I need a life.
Sounds like you're "addicted to quack" :D
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Your name says it all. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Not really. Oregon sports is really my passion in life. Outside of family/friends and God, ducks come next.

Imagine how board you'd be if you didn't know about this site and didn't have it bookmarked.. :|
I used to spend all my time on eDuck, but now, not so much. This site is just so much better without all the idiot beavurs and other trolls. Just get to talk about MY Ducks with other Duck fans. Thanks again TK, Mops and AJ!
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Mops
Four Star Recruit

Post by Mops »

DucksAttack is my homepage...but then again it better be because I run this site...
duckscribe
Three Star Recruit

Post by duckscribe »

What will we do until late March when spring ball begins?
Do you need a transfusion of GREEN O Positive?
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

I had a guy that used to think about me like that........................NOT!!!! :lol: :lol: It's all of the great people on this site Addicted. Believe me, you're not alone. I watch the clock until lunch so I can peruse a little bit & catch up.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

Right now with recruiting in full swing I check the forum several times a day while at work and then browse the threads in the evening while studying. I am sure after LOI signing day I won't be on as often but will still check it out and post a few times a week. Of course when football season begins again I will be glued to the site!!!!!
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

Too bad the basketball team is so terrible otherwise I would be on here 24/7 through March!!!! Maybe in a few short years the football, basketball and baseball teams will be contenders and then I will be on here all year, then again I hope I don't get too crazy, my wife will leave me, I will lose my job, I will fail my classes and lose all of my friends and family. 8-)
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

gofightingducks wrote:Too bad the basketball team is so terrible otherwise I would be on here 24/7 through March!!!! Maybe in a few short years the football, basketball and baseball teams will be contenders and then I will be on here all year, then again I hope I don't get too crazy, my wife will leave me, I will lose my job, I will fail my classes and lose all of my friends and family. 8-)
But you'll have us! :D
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Post by AJ_U »

mine is actually Ducksportsnews.com

Every day i look and see what the new stuff on there is and then hat myself for not having it on DA first!