Injuries (KOD, any info would be much appreciated)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Cedar Tree
Three Star Recruit

Re: Injuries (KOD, any info would be much appreciated)

Post by Cedar Tree »

My sources tell me Matt Wogan got the flu and sat out a few practices leading up to the game.
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

We finally made a field goal when it counted. He can stay sick for Stanford.
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

QuackininBama wrote:We finally made a field goal when it counted. He can stay sick for Stanford.

:lol:
jimmy12
Senior

Post by jimmy12 »

Straight forward speed NOT side to side speed.
mm55
Four Star Recruit

Post by mm55 »

Duck541- I get that what you posted is clearly labeled as a rumor but why in the name of Mark Helfrich would you chose to post this on a message board? Can you imagine the fun the national media would have with this especially this week?????? This would only fan the flames and cause a major distraction in a week when distractions are the last thing the ducks need. Sorry to call you out but this is irresponsible. Rumors and the Internet do not go together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MM in Cali
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

mm55 wrote:Duck541- I get that what you posted is clearly labeled as a rumor but why in the name of Mark Helfrich would you chose to post this on a message board? Can you imagine the fun the national media would have with this especially this week?????? This would only fan the flames and cause a major distraction in a week when distractions are the last thing the ducks need. Sorry to call you out but this is irresponsible. Rumors and the Internet do not go together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, if he genuinely heard that then a message board is exactly the place to talk about it. If he's trolling then yeah, not cool. If what he says it's true, he should have been kicked off the team as soon as it happened. I hope he really had the flu...
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

FWIW someone on Goducks.com hinted that Andre Y was practicing. Added depth on the oline(down the road) will be a good thing
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

duckfan96 wrote:FWIW someone on Goducks.com hinted that Andre Y was practicing. Added depth on the oline(down the road) will be a good thing
There was an interview he gave to Duck Territory where he said he was practicing but still getting comfortable after having his ankle immobilized for so long and getting strength back.
cordy02c
Senior

Post by cordy02c »

sounds like Keanon will be back for stanford
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

That's good news although I thought his replacements did a good job
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Any news on Armstead? That's the biggest one to me.
duck541
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck541 »

Not trolling, and I clearly said it was a rumor. Normally I wouldn't post unfounded rumors but I heard it from the same person who told me about both the pink and throwback jerseys weeks before those things were made public so I took it a little more seriously than I normally would.
mm55
Four Star Recruit

Post by mm55 »

duck541 wrote:Not trolling, and I clearly said it was a rumor. Normally I wouldn't post unfounded rumors but I heard it from the same person who told me about both the pink and throwback jerseys weeks before those things were made public so I took it a little more seriously than I normally would.
Ducks541- the clarity is appreciated. I understand your point of view. I was just concerned that the national media or even someone like JC could get a hold of that type of thing and you know what a field day they would have with it, think of the crap that would get out there, 'racial issues with UO football'; 'Helfrich has to deal with issues of racism during Stanford week' etc. My point and I clearly was not as explicit as I should have been is that sometimes you hear things and even though they are rumors it's best not to share them. We've all had that sort of thing happen whether at work or in our personal lives and we have to stop and think about the bigger impact repeating something might have. That was my point. I respect that you heard it from a good source and chances are it is true, I just feel like some things are better left unsaid.
MM in Cali
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

mm55 wrote:
duck541 wrote:Not trolling, and I clearly said it was a rumor. Normally I wouldn't post unfounded rumors but I heard it from the same person who told me about both the pink and throwback jerseys weeks before those things were made public so I took it a little more seriously than I normally would.
Ducks541- the clarity is appreciated. I understand your point of view. I was just concerned that the national media or even someone like JC could get a hold of that type of thing and you know what a field day they would have with it, think of the crap that would get out there, 'racial issues with UO football'; 'Helfrich has to deal with issues of racism during Stanford week' etc. My point and I clearly was not as explicit as I should have been is that sometimes you hear things and even though they are rumors it's best not to share them. We've all had that sort of thing happen whether at work or in our personal lives and we have to stop and think about the bigger impact repeating something might have. That was my point. I respect that you heard it from a good source and chances are it is true, I just feel like some things are better left unsaid.
Meh, this is a message board. If he heard it from a reliable source then I think it's okay for him to post it here. Additionally, those sort of allegations should not be taken lightly and attention should be paid to them IF it is true.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Looks like both Armstead and Tyner practiced. Nothing on Wogan. Funny that T-Mitch dropped by practice. I bet he wishes he hadn't left.

http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml ... =209738197