ESPN Gameday

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

DAT#6
Four Star Recruit

ESPN Gameday

Post by DAT#6 »

Does anyone think that if we can beat Stanford and Utah can take care of ASU, the gameday crew will be in SLC for the Ducks game?

Edit: Ohio State @ Michigan State looks like the biggest competition. Kansas State @ TCU might have offered competition as well, but now that TCU is playing West Virginia this week, that won't happen.
Last edited by DAT#6 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Re: ESPN Gameday

Post by Tray Dub »

Maybe, but Ohio State - MSU, ND - Arizona State, and Bama - LSU are all that weekend. My bet is on Ohio State vs Michigan State.
AutzenMember
Five Star Recruit

Post by AutzenMember »

Tray Dub wrote:Maybe, but Ohio State - MSU, ND - Arizona State, and Bama - LSU are all that weekend. My bet is on Ohio State vs Michigan State.
There's no way in this scenario (Utah beating ASU) that Gameday would then cover ND at ASU. Since Ohio State is at home versus Navy and Michigan State has the week off to prepare for the Buckeyes, this matchup seems like a given. (Bama at LSU is a good candidate, but they were just at Death Valley this past week)
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

AutzenMember wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:Maybe, but Ohio State - MSU, ND - Arizona State, and Bama - LSU are all that weekend. My bet is on Ohio State vs Michigan State.
There's no way in this scenario (Utah beating ASU) that Gameday would then cover ND at ASU. Since Ohio State is at home versus Navy and Michigan State has the week off to prepare for the Buckeyes, this matchup seems like a given. (Bama at LSU is a good candidate, but they were just at Death Valley this past week)

I doubt they will come to Bama vs LSU. The SEC network crew is already going to be there
duxforlyfe
Three Star Recruit

Post by duxforlyfe »

AutzenMember wrote:
http://espn.go.com/college-football/sch ... 14/week/11

MSU and OSU play the same week Oregon plays Utah, so they would go to MSU to host gameday.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Frankly I hope they don't go to SLC. Their crowd is going to super amped anyways, just imagine if Gameday is there as well, and a late kickoff. That stadium will be bouncing by kickoff.
AutzenMember
Five Star Recruit

Post by AutzenMember »

duxforlyfe wrote:
AutzenMember wrote:

MSU and OSU play the same week Oregon plays Utah, so they would go to MSU to host gameday.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Unless Ohio State loses this week, pretty sure they'll be at the OSU/MSU game.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit

Post by DAT#6 »

AutzenMember wrote:
duxforlyfe wrote:
AutzenMember wrote:

Well played
duxforlyfe
Three Star Recruit

Post by duxforlyfe »

DAT#6 wrote:
AutzenMember wrote:
duxforlyfe wrote:
AutzenMember wrote:

Well played
you guys cant read
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Who the Hell is the huge guy with the Red Jacket? A Captain Morgan imposter???
hjpop
Four Star Recruit

Post by hjpop »

Captain Obvious, from the Hotels.com commercials.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

hjpop wrote:Captain Obvious, from the Hotels.com commercials.
OK, thanks....I am an old guy and have these lapses in memory at times.....lol
big z
Two Star Recruit

Post by big z »

lukeyrid13 wrote:Frankly I hope they don't go to SLC. Their crowd is going to super amped anyways, just imagine if Gameday is there as well, and a late kickoff. That stadium will be bouncing by kickoff.
The last time we had gameday and a late kick off a lady in our north end zone took her top off

Good times!