Marcus turns 21 - we are lucky fans!

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

MFRDuckFan
Senior

Marcus turns 21 - we are lucky fans!

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Just because he is a total breath of fresh air.......I LOVE THIS KID!!! He has morals, he's kind, he's just so wonderful. As many have mentioned before, the Heisman needs to pick someone with character and Marcus is the total package.

This program is SO lucky to have him at the helm. No arrests, no brutality, not an ounce of hate in any cell of his being. He is THE best recruiting tool this program could ever have. I have to say I am so going to miss this young man when he leaves. He has launched this program into an era of respect and quality as well as winning.

If there is any karma in this world, this kid will win a National Championship AND a Heisman just to elevate humanity and prove to young people everywhere that character is truly valued. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. We need to get back to treating each other well and stop being so selfish. Get away from rewarding the Winston & Newton people of the world and embrace goodness for a change.

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.s ... as_21.html
wlduck
Sophomore

Re: Marcus turns 21 - we are lucky fans!

Post by wlduck »

Well said MFR. The only thing I could add is that there's not an ounce of phoniness to him. All of the traits you described appear to be the genuine deal.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

wlduck wrote:Well said MFR. The only thing I could add is that there's not an ounce of phoniness to him. All of the traits you described appear to be the genuine deal.
:D
5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

The guy is the coolest. A true hero.