Welp I got banned from Tomahawk Nation

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

mm55
Four Star Recruit

Re: Welp I got banned from Tomahawk Nation

Post by mm55 »

GrandpaDuck wrote:Dat_man I wasn't commenting about your interaction as I didn't see it, but here is what it sounds like to me:

An FSU troll beat you at the game of internet. He set the bait with an absurdity that even he doesn't believe. He targeted St Marcus to hit us Duck fan's hot button. You reacted (his desired goal) and he got you banned.

Score
FSU Troll: 10 Internets
Good Guy: 0

He took your bases young flame warrior.
My point exactly. Just as KoD said earlier- don't take the bait.
MM in Cali
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

DAT_man_again wrote:
mm55 wrote:your missing the point. Who cares what they say about MM. They are the ones being ignorant given Winston's history. You are perfectly right to defend Mariota but consider your audience. They are not going to buy it no matter what so why waste your time. There's an old saying that the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits. Let them show their ignorance and stupidity, we should just ignore them.
I don't care what they say, I'm just saying it's not like I went on there and was like "you guys suck, we are going to blast you, Rapist Jameis and Free Seafood University don't stand a chance trolololol."

I was just defending our guy.
Just for clarification purposes...it is Free Shoes University dating back to Peter Warrick.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

mm55 wrote:Getting banned on another message board is not something I would be proud of. Sorry DatMan. Your enthusiasm is very much appreciated here but going to another board and talking smack is just plain silly. You are critical of their fan base for being jerks yet you behaving exactly like they are. SMH.
Yeah, you should have invited them all here instead, so I could ban some people. We haven't had a hines in a while. I'm bored.. And Bud's tired too of just moving threads around.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
mm55 wrote:Getting banned on another message board is not something I would be proud of. Sorry DatMan. Your enthusiasm is very much appreciated here but going to another board and talking smack is just plain silly. You are critical of their fan base for being jerks yet you behaving exactly like they are. SMH.
Yeah, you should have invited them all here instead, so I could ban some people. We haven't had a hines in a while. I'm bored.. And Bud's tired too of just moving threads around.
Maybe you should start randomly banning people for a day for stupid, mundane things (like poor grammar, bad YouTube linkage, or using only emoticons on a post) just so you have something to do as a mod.
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

GrandpaDuck wrote:I'm sure you guys are being perfect guests and all, but I went to the Scout FSU site and frankly most of the Duck posters there were being assholes or whiney bitches. I didn't see any winners on either side of that crap throwing contest.
Keep in mind that there are message boards, Hardcore Husky in particular, who prides themselves on signing up as Duck fans then acting like total morons, trolling and insulting the opposing teams fans just to make Duck fans look stupid. Do a search, they not only admit it, they are proud of doing it. So I question these so called "Duck fans" who are trolling.