Welp I got banned from Tomahawk Nation

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Welp I got banned from Tomahawk Nation

Post by DAT_man_again »

Apparently saying "that might be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board.. which is saying a lot," didn't sit well with the mods :lol:

In my defense I was responding to a poster who said that Marcus was so uncomfortable in his speech that the other heisman winners looked embarrassed to welcome him into the Heisman club.

The mod that banned me was super classy and told me to "go crawl to the hole which I came from." Shouldn't it be the hole where I came from? Because a hole would be a location, not an object. :D
"You know we the big brother." - Cliff Harris

"Y'all know what time it is." -Damian Lillard
Duck07
All-American

Re: Welp I got banned from Tomahawk Nation

Post by Duck07 »

DAT_man_again wrote:Apparently saying "that might be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board.. which is saying a lot," didn't sit well with the mods :lol:

In my defense I was responding to a poster who said that Marcus was so uncomfortable in his speech that the other heisman winners looked embarrassed to welcome him into the Heisman club.

The mod that banned me was super classy and told me to "go crawl to the hole which I came from." Shouldn't it be the hole where I came from? Because a hole would be a location, not an object. :D
Well in the case of Grendel in Beowulf, you could probably get away with saying "the hole from which you came."
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

How about the hole in which I came?

DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

.... I really should have said that out loud before I hit post.

whosyourwally
Five Star Recruit

Post by whosyourwally »

This thread has potential.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

DAT_man_again wrote:.... I really should have said that out loud before I hit post.
I had that same thought only I didn't let it out. :lol: I would go with whence.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

FINALLY!!!! You guys are posting down to my potential. :lol: :lol: Rule of thumb: Always drag every single conversation into the gutter. YES!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Maybe I should be more strict around here...

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

On a serious note their fans as a whole have been the worst I've ever encountered. LSU was bad (sorry Bud) but these guys aren't just ineffably delusional, they are also really mean spirited. I know with any fan base there are the good and the bad.. But I have yet to encounter the good.

pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

but these guys aren't just ineffably delusional, they are also really mean spirited.
What do you expect? They've spent the past two years justifying why they're fans of a criminal who continues to be investigated for rape.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
pdxmallard
Two Star Recruit

Post by pdxmallard »

whosyourwally wrote:This thread has potential.

:lol: :lol:
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

As dumb as it sounds I am trying to stick around there to have some good debates and learn about FSU, but that site is a total shitshow. I don't curse often on this site, but that site is truly flaming garbage. No one there really wants a good spirited debate or discussion, they are ALL there to just praise FSU and insult everyone elses fans. I'm done there.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

I'm sure you guys are being perfect guests and all, but I went to the Scout FSU site and frankly most of the Duck posters there were being assholes or whiney bitches. I didn't see any winners on either side of that crap throwing contest.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

pezsez1 wrote:
but these guys aren't just ineffably delusional, they are also really mean spirited.
What do you expect? They've spent the past two years justifying why they're fans of a criminal who continues to be investigated for rape.
^ Definitely this. All I keep getting are excuses and the lame uniform memes with no real discussion or understanding about the Ducks at all. I'm anxious for this game so the Ducks can take ONE MORE STEP.

Many people keep asking.........does Oregon have to win a national championship to be considered a top notch program? Well...........YES. Unfortunately, that is the total truth. Oregon has to push those fogies to the past and move the little guy up front. It's time to make this happen.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

GrandpaDuck wrote:I'm sure you guys are being perfect guests and all, but I went to the Scout FSU site and frankly most of the Duck posters there were being assholes or whiney bitches. I didn't see any winners on either side of that crap throwing contest.
You speak the truth. I'm skeptical of people who go over to other place's message boards UNLESS they are going out of their way to be friendly guests. You just don't go into another tribe's territory uninvited and start criticizing, arguing, etc. People aren't gonna put up with it and it inevitably devolves into stupid/immature pissing contests. No offense intended to you DATman, but I think if we were on the receiving end of a random FSU fan coming in here and calling one of our own dumb we'd ban 'em too.