Some interesting quotes from FSU players

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Some interesting quotes from FSU players

Post by DAT_man_again »

"They haven't seen teams like us. We've seen teams like them," -Reggie Northrup on Oregon.

"We don't care about that. We face the best player every day in practice," -Jalen Ramsey on MM winning the Heisman.

"We will see a lot of things that excite us that we will have an edge on," -Northrup

"We wanted to play Bama." -Northrup.

Take these how you will.
"You know we the big brother." - Cliff Harris

"Y'all know what time it is." -Damian Lillard
mm55
Four Star Recruit

Re: Some interesting quotes from FSU players

Post by mm55 »

who cares? this is exactly the attitude that will get them in trouble.

As much as I am not a fan of Jimbo, I can't imagine he is happy about these comments.
MM in Cali
duckfan22
Senior

Post by duckfan22 »

I bet that the ducks dont pay any attention to that. They will be extremely focused on what Oregon does.
Oregon the last few years have not bought into the crap that goes on only the fans have.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

duckfan22 wrote:I bet that the ducks dont pay any attention to that. They will be extremely focused on what Oregon does.
Oregon the last few years have not bought into the crap that goes on only the fans have.
Ifo had nothing but good things to say about FSU. Respect your opponent lest they blow you out. I'd love to see an FSU implosion complete with sideline antics but I can already feel the glare from Duck24 :lol:
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

Jalen Ramsey also says he can't figure out why the Noles are dogs in this game.

They seem to care way too much what the media thinks of them.

mm55
Four Star Recruit

Post by mm55 »

DAT_man_again wrote:Jalen Ramsey also says he can't figure out why the Noles are dogs in this game.

Good-let them worry about what the media thinks and not focus on the game.
MM in Cali
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

DAT_man_again wrote:Jalen Ramsey also says he can't figure out why the Noles are dogs in this game.

If you were undefeated for two consecutive years, wouldn't you be curious why people are doubting you? Can't say I blame him.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Have they looked at the AA list? The PAC 12 has the most AA, we play talented teams weekly, FSU needs to just worry about the game.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

"They haven't seen teams like us. We've seen teams like them," -Reggie Northrup on Oregon.
LOL like who, George Tech? :lol:
"We don't care about that. We face the best player every day in practice," -Jalen Ramsey on MM winning the Heisman.
Connor Halliday is a more terrifying QB than Winston, unless you're worried about getting hit in the face with interceptions.
"We will see a lot of things that excite us that we will have an edge on," -Northrup
Yep, they'll have an idea of what's coming, just like everyone else does. :)
"We wanted to play Bama." -Northrup.
I don't doubt this... I think Bama would be a much kinder matchup for FSU than Oregon.

Bless their hearts...
Willie Taggart is a dick.
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

Duck24 wrote:

If you were undefeated for two consecutive years, wouldn't you be curious why people are doubting you? Can't say I blame him.
Not when I am about ten plays away from being 6-6.

Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

DAT_man_again wrote:
Duck24 wrote:

Yeah but they're not, they're undefeated and won all of those close games. We are two plays away from losing to Wazzu but you don't use the same rationale there to undermine our record. We won and that's all that matters, correct? It doesn't matter that the refs blew a PI call on Dior, we still won.

I'm not saying FSU is the best team but they have every reason to be confident and if they weren't cofident, I'd be concerned. They are more vocal than Oregon is about their confidence but it is what it is.
DAT_man_again
Sophomore

Post by DAT_man_again »

Duck24 wrote:
DAT_man_again wrote:
Duck24 wrote:

Yeah but they're not, they're undefeated and won all of those close games. We are two plays away from losing to Wazzu but you don't use the same rationale there to undermine our record. We won and that's all that matters, correct? It doesn't matter that the refs blew a PI call on Dior, we still won.

I'm not saying FSU is the best team but they have every reason to be confident and if they weren't cofident, I'd be concerned. They are more vocal than Oregon is about their confidence but it is what it is.

Almost losing to Wazzu when you have your fifth and six starters at tackle and then beating everybody else by 20 points a game is different than barely scraping out wins in TEN of your games.

They can say what they want I'm just saying I think their confidence is misplaced.

Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

mm55 wrote:

In my opinion that is not a good thing, the dogs win A LOT of the bowls every year and I think a lot of it is because they are playing with a huge chip on their shoulders after hearing everyone tell them that they "have no chance" for a month.
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

Bud Lee wrote:
mm55 wrote:

In my opinion that is not a good thing, the dogs win A LOT of the bowls every year and I think a lot of it is because they are playing with a huge chip on their shoulders after hearing everyone tell them that they "have no chance" for a month.
But never before has one of those Bowls been for a chance to go to the National Championship.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

EncinitasDuck wrote:But never before has one of those Bowls been for a chance to go to the National Championship.
This is true