Special message from Ifo to Duck fans

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

R bar Duckaholic
Two Star Recruit

Special message from Ifo to Duck fans

Post by R bar Duckaholic »

I know this was posted in another thread, but thought it might deserve a new topic in case some of you missed it. Last night Oregon took to Facebook to post a video from Ifo thanking the fans. Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=61 ... =2&theater. As you can imagine the comments on the video are pretty great, this month has easily been my proudest as a fan of the program.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Special message from Ifo to Duck fans

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Mariota isn't the only great role model on this team. It seems like this always happens to the least deserving players. I can't lie, I almost teared up watching that, it seems like he was fighting back tears too. I hope he has a very speedy recovery and a succesful NFL career, he deserves it.
wlduck
Sophomore

Post by wlduck »

As I said in the other thread with this video, this is easily my favorite Duck team ever. Not that there haven't been great kids previously, but the the number of high character guys on this group is remarkable.

Ifo certainly exemplifies that.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I met Ifo at the Eugene Red Robins after our win against Utah last year. Really nice dude, and it's easy to root for him.

Hopefully he gets healthy fast, so he can kill it in the NFL.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13