Chip going after Mariota?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Re: Chip going after Mariota?

Post by Zyme »

mm55 wrote:If the RUMORED Kaepernick deal goes down, I pray to God that the 49ers don't draft Mariota. They are a complete and total mess with relatively little chance of getting any better anytime soon. I know they would have to go through some serious hoops to get MM but at this point who knows with the clowns in charge there.

I love my niners, but f all they are a bloody mess. Pack it in, get bad for a year and rebuild.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

greenyellow wrote:Stephen A. Smith now suggesting that racism is behind some of Chip's moves so far. Smith has to be one of the dumbest sports commentators out there (as are most of ESPN's guys) and hopefully ESPN will see enough to finally cut bait with him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ter-moves/
I can't wait until that hack is fired.
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

Smith sounds like a butthurt ex-girlfriend.

How about him and Riley Copper settle it in the ring?
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

It's not just Stephen A. Chip is going through the same thing Oregon went through when they started crashing college football's good old boys party. No one tries new things in the NFL; if someone who did things completely different were to come along and be successful it would really threaten the old, established system of the ultra conservative culture in the NFL. People will hate his just because he's threatening to change the way the league works.
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Zyme wrote:
mm55 wrote:If the RUMORED Kaepernick deal goes down, I pray to God that the 49ers don't draft Mariota. They are a complete and total mess with relatively little chance of getting any better anytime soon. I know they would have to go through some serious hoops to get MM but at this point who knows with the clowns in charge there.

I love my niners, but f all they are a bloody mess. Pack it in, get bad for a year and rebuild.
Unfortunately, I feel like it will be bad for a couple years.