Vernon Adams visiting Oregon?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: Vernon Adams visiting Oregon?

Post by buckmarkduck »

QuackininBama wrote:He sounds like a better running version of DT. Won't blow ya away with his arm, but his decision making and leadership gets an A+
DT ran a 4.9, other than being African American, they have nothing in common as players.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

buckmarkduck wrote:
QuackininBama wrote:He sounds like a better running version of DT. Won't blow ya away with his arm, but his decision making and leadership gets an A+
DT ran a 4.9, other than being African American, they have nothing in common as players.
It seems like it's really rare that people make player comparisons across races. I think it's one of those awkward racist things that everybody does and nobody acknowledges.

Related prediction: Mahalak is compared to Marioata at least a billion times if he wins the job.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Tray Dub wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:
It seems like it's really rare that people make player comparisons across races. I think it's one of those awkward racist things that everybody does and nobody acknowledges.

Related prediction: Mahalak is compared to Marioata at least a billion times if he wins the job.

That's funny, but I guess kind of true. When I watch his games, he reminds me of a way less douche Manziel.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

I'll be very happy if any of the incoming qb's run the offense as well (and have the same winning %) as DR
T.
cordy02c
Senior

Post by cordy02c »

Adams is reaching out to Russell Wilson via twitter asking for advice. That seems to me that is good news for us
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

cordy02c wrote:Adams is reaching out to Russell Wilson via twitter asking for advice. That seems to me that is good news for us
I must be missing something....How does this seem to be good news for us?
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

ducksrock wrote:
cordy02c wrote:Adams is reaching out to Russell Wilson via twitter asking for advice. That seems to me that is good news for us
Talking with a guy who had success being a one year transfer like Adams would be...
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

Duck24 wrote:
ducksrock wrote:
Talking with a guy who had success being a one year transfer like Adams would be...
And lost to the Ducks in the Rose Bowl.
alabamaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by alabamaduck »

duck55 wrote: And lost to the Ducks in the Rose Bowl.
What exactly is your point? Either way it makes sense that Adams would reach out for advice, and win or lose in the Rose Bowl Wilson transferring to Wisconsin was a great move
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

I'd be curious if RW actually calls him or not. Anyone can tweet someone, it's entirelly diffrent though if a famous player actually calls you back, and gives you advice.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Via 247, he's deciding Monday.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

alabamaduck wrote:
What exactly is your point? Either way it makes sense that Adams would reach out for advice, and win or lose in the Rose Bowl Wilson transferring to Wisconsin was a great move
The point is that talking to Wilson could be good as mentioned above but not if Wilson is sore at the Ducks over the Rose Bowl. Hopefully, they both recognize that the Ducks would be a step up in programs from where Adams is now.
GoDuckYourself
Three Star Recruit

Post by GoDuckYourself »

Any chance he takes a trip anywhere else this weekend before deciding? Seems like we aren't the only ones who have a vacancy at the QB position.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

duck55 wrote:
alabamaduck wrote:
The point is that talking to Wilson could be good as mentioned above but not if Wilson is sore at the Ducks over the Rose Bowl. Hopefully, they both recognize that the Ducks would be a step up in programs from where Adams is now.
:lol: Just what exactly could RW say about Oregon that you're so afraid of? Some of these "concerns" are really out there.
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

GoDuckYourself wrote:Any chance he takes a trip anywhere else this weekend before deciding? Seems like we aren't the only ones who have a vacancy at the QB position.
Rumor, it might be down to UCLA, Oregon or staying at EWU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk