Oregon Ducks Spring Game (May 2nd 11am Pac-12 Net)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Phenom
All Pac-12

Re: Oregon Ducks Spring Game (May 2nd 11am Pac-12 Net)

Post by Phenom »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
hjpop wrote:Kaumatele definitely put his stamp on things and should make a good showing this fall. Overall, the defense was showing its late-season form and I think plugging in the backups during the season helped give them experience. There were some pass plays that went way too long for comfort (i.e. Nelson's TDs) but it may have been more his speed than a blown assignment.

I'm still not sure why people are so down on Lockie, considering he showed consistently the past couple of spring games that he knows the playbook and is comfortable with it. VA may come in during the fall camp but he won't win it without putting up a lot more effort to get it.
Someone mentioned this to me, but Kaumatele definitely looks like he can add a lot more weight. Once he hits his peak at Oregon, both physically and in terms of talent, he's going to be dominant.
I don't know how much more weight we would like him to add since he's already as big as Armstead was. Probably just have to make him more agile and add more muscle while trimming the fat. he is more aggressive than Armstead though.
thomas time
Senior

Re: Oregon Ducks Spring Game (May 2nd 11am Pac-12 Net)

Post by thomas time »

pac 12 has been replaying it, in fact its on at 7 am. Also on tuesday at 9 pm and Wednesday at 4 pm and 10 pm