Re: 2015 Projected Depth Chart (v. 1)

Post by duck541 »

Well you can add Adams now :)
Phenom
All Pac-12

Re: 2015 Projected Depth Chart (v. 2)

Post by Phenom »

Made a couple of changes.

I added VA, moved Ty, and moved James up. I am still not sure where Ty will move to, but I added him to the CB rotation since that's where we need him. We shall see if it plays out.

Also, I heard a rumor (don't even remember the source, could be BS) that Mahalak will transfer if he's not at least #2 on the DC. He's probably the guy I'm most interested in seeing at the spring game. I have heard nothing about his progress.
greenyellow

Re: 2015 Projected Depth Chart (v. 2)

Post by greenyellow »

Phenom wrote:Made a couple of changes.

I added VA, moved Ty, and moved James up. I am still not sure where Ty will move to, but I added him to the CB rotation since that's where we need him. We shall see if it plays out.

Also, I heard a rumor (don't even remember the source, could be BS) that Mahalak will transfer if he's not at least #2 on the DC. He's probably the guy I'm most interested in seeing at the spring game. I have heard nothing about his progress.
That Mahalak rumor was started on Twitter and didn't seem to come from a solid source. Since it really didn't have any legs, I think it was either some fan thinking out loud or just wild guessing.