Rumor on T. Johnstone

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

southernoregonduck
Three Star Recruit

Rumor on T. Johnstone

Post by southernoregonduck »

someone on Scout board said T. Johnstone not coming back?

Anyone hear something similar? I know some here have access to inside info... Thanks.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: Rumor on T. Johnstone

Post by buckmarkduck »

Am I the only one that thinks scout is tired of being third best, and they are just making up rumors? Johnstone tweeted just yesterday how excited he is about the spring.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Unless they're going to call Johnstone a liar, then they are full of BS, just like some were adamant that Allen wouldn't play next season until his dad came out and said he would.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

buckmarkduck wrote:Am I the only one that thinks scout is tired of being third best, and they are just making up rumors? Johnstone tweeted just yesterday how excited he is about the spring.
To be fair it was an anonymous poster on the free board, not one of the moderators. Tough to blame that on the network. Actually I just noticed that one of the moderators saying this rumor is baseless.
rentdodger1
Three Star Recruit

Post by rentdodger1 »

maxduck wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:Am I the only one that thinks scout is tired of being third best, and they are just making up rumors? Johnstone tweeted just yesterday how excited he is about the spring.
To be fair it was an anonymous poster on the free board, not one of the moderators. Tough to blame that on the network. Actually I just noticed that one of the moderators saying this rumor is baseless.
Sometimes stuff is thrown out there to see who can or can't keep stuff inside the locker room. Floating BS identifies leaks and some of these so-called insiders find themselves embarrassed and marginalized.
southernoregonduck
Three Star Recruit

Post by southernoregonduck »

Good to know, since I'm not a subscriber anywhere, free boards is where I get my Duck news. Thanks all.
ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

Perhaps someone got confused and mixed up Johnstone and Prater. Either way, glad Johnstone is healing up and excited to get back to it.
frogsnouts
Three Star Recruit

Post by frogsnouts »

I doubt it. My sources (sorority girls so take it for what its worth), told me about Andre Y quitting football back in November. They also know Tyler, but I haven't heard a word about him not coming back. I'll ask around.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

https://mobile.twitter.com/TJohnstone64 ... 7001184256

Seems rumors of an injury are true. :lol:
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Good to see he has a sense of humor about the latest rumor.