Buying road game tickets

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Buying road game tickets

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I was just wondering if anyone knew which sections I'd be sitting in if I purchase tickets to away games against Washington or Stanford?

I found a seating chart online that claims section 101 is the visiting team section for Washington.

If I buy single game road tickets from goducks.com, will they only place me in the visitors section?

Also, is it better to wait until closer to the game to buy off stubhub or craigslist? I feel like the Washington game will be pretty expensive up until the day of the game (Goducks is offer $98 a person). So I'm thinking that if I purchase through goducks, I might get a better deal with that one. And then Stanford can struggle to fill up their stadium sometimes. Perhaps waiting until later, and not purchasing on goducks ($83 person) might be wiser?

Just trying to get a feeler for both these games, and if purchasing now through goducks or waiting is the better call. Anyone with experience at either of these venues, your feedback will be appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
soduck
Four Star Recruit

Re: Buying road game tickets

Post by soduck »

I went to the Ucla and Usc games the past two years. My son is in college in LA so it was a good chance to visit. Both times I bought on stub hub and had way better seats than the visitors section. Both teams fans are pretty luke warm so no problems. From everyone I've talked to who have gone to Husky stadium, the fans are horrible, so seating with fellow Ducks makes sense (even local restaurants dressed in Duck gear could get you horrible, if any service.) Obviously Stanford fans are more gentile and certainly if they lose a game or two there will be lots of seats available last minute maybe some pretty good ones. So I would buy the husky seats now and wait on Stanford.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Buying road game tickets

Post by UOducksTK1 »

soduck wrote:I went to the Ucla and Usc games the past two years. My son is in college in LA so it was a good chance to visit. Both times I bought on stub hub and had way better seats than the visitors section. Both teams fans are pretty luke warm so no problems. From everyone I've talked to who have gone to Husky stadium, the fans are horrible, so seating with fellow Ducks makes sense (even local restaurants dressed in Duck gear could get you horrible, if any service.) Obviously Stanford fans are more gentile and certainly if they lose a game or two there will be lots of seats available last minute maybe some pretty good ones. So I would buy the husky seats now and wait on Stanford.
Great, that's what I was leaning towards. Appreciate the feedback.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13