Hroniss Grasu Commercial

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Hroniss Grasu Commercial

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I was at a regal theater, and in one of the commercials prior to previews, there was a thing on Grasu. It seemed like it was a national commercial, and if so, that's pretty neat for him and the Ducks to get on the big screens. Anyone else catch this?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
UofDuck
Senior

Hroniss Grasu Commercial

Post by UofDuck »

UOducksTK1 wrote:I was at a regal theater, and in one of the commercials prior to previews, there was a thing on Grasu. It seemed like it was a national commercial, and if so, that's pretty neat for him and the Ducks to get on the big screens. Anyone else catch this?
What was the commercial about? If you don't remember, that's a classic marketing fail.
Last edited by UofDuck on Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit

Re: Hroniss Grasu Commercial

Post by DAT#6 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:I was at a regal theater, and in one of the commercials prior to previews, there was a thing on Grasu. It seemed like it was a national commercial, and if so, that's pretty neat for him and the Ducks to get on the big screens. Anyone else catch this?
I got to the theatre a bit too late. I saw that they had, had a segment about him in the wrap up.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

UofDuck wrote:
What was the commercial about? If you don't remember, that's a classic marketing fail.
I actually don't even remember what the commercial was for, but to be fair, I was in the middle of a conversation with someone.

ducks1311
Three Star Recruit

Post by ducks1311 »

I live in DC and just saw it myself. I was walking to my seat and looked up and was shocked to see a Grasu on the screen.

I only caught the end, but it actually seemed like it was more of a short story piece. The ending phrase on the screen was something like "Everyone gets their draft, what will yours be?" or something like that. I wish I paid attention closer and got in there earlier!
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

ducks1311 wrote:I live in DC and just saw it myself. I was walking to my seat and looked up and was shocked to see a Grasu on the screen.

I only caught the end, but it actually seemed like it was more of a short story piece. The ending phrase on the screen was something like "Everyone gets their draft, what will yours be?" or something like that. I wish I paid attention closer and got in there earlier!
Sounds like a tagline for a beer commercial...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Found it:

Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Thanks for the link! My wife and I don't go to many movies but we went to one a couple of weeks ago, I even wondered if his commercial was going to show. But like others we missed it, caught a glimpse when it was recapping what commercials they had shown. Good ad.