Scoreboard

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

picksix
Three Star Recruit

Scoreboard

Post by picksix »

Ok... its offseason so any discussion is in play. Looks like Auburn now has the biggest scoreboard previously held by Texas A&M. I am curious if Uncle Phil will step in and say " oh helllll no Auburn " this is Oregon and we'll go BIGGER!!??? Uncle Phil will figure out a way to hang it from the sky...bigger than Jerry's world @ AT&T :)
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Scoreboard

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Ha, I don't care about Auburn, plus I think ours is plenty big. The sound system, while a little better last year, still has problems.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

Lets not candy coat it. The sound system in Autzen is what you'd expect at bean dip stadium, not the shrine that Phil built. They REALLY need to do something about it and soon...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
hjpop
Four Star Recruit

Post by hjpop »

Is there funds for this project? They spent a few upgrading the cellphone reception at the stadium (not great but also a few steps up from what it used to be) but is the PA system a priority?
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Just take the ads off of the scoreboard and put them next to it. No need for them to be on the actual screen. They take up 30% of the board