5$
Five Star Recruit

Re: What up, guys?

Post by 5$ »

KingofDucks
Four Star Recruit

Post by KingofDucks »

Phenom wrote:Any juicy news on anything Ducks related, KoD?
Not a thing. Each year passes and I have less and less access. But come the season, I'll have plenty of outlets to get info. Haven't reached out to anyone since the season ended. At least not pertaining to Oregon football inside info.
KingofDucks
Four Star Recruit

Post by KingofDucks »

UOducksTK1 wrote:-I'm 14 weeks post shoulder (labrum) surgery
-Crystal Ball can be wrong
-GrandpaDuck only posts 50% of the ones he writes
-Alan is a Lockie fan
-69 days until more college football
-Diddy got arrested

Am I missing anything?
Living in LA, I can tell you that USC fans are quite amused by the whole Diddy thing.
KingofDucks
Four Star Recruit

Post by KingofDucks »

Alan wrote:
KingofDucks wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:I booked a cruise to Mexico, aside from that not to much I don't think.
Nice! I just got back from Zihuatenejo.

My wife and I did a cruise a couple of years ago which stopped in Zihuatenejo for the day and went to Alcapulco also, loved Zihuatenejo! Great beach, warm, warm ocean, but for us a least no waves at all, flat as a pancake. Nice place to sit at a table under the umbrella on the beach and suck on some beers. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to visit southern Mexico.

As far as me being a Lockie fan, I guess I am by elimination, it's more I'm disappointed in Adams ....... But I'm not trying to start this up again, he's in Eugene, he just needs to make it in time for for the upcoming term.
I stayed at La Casa Que Canta. I couldn't recommend that place enough. Incredible time at an amazing resort and it was pretty cheap.

As for Adams, why are you disappointed?
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

I am sure the USC fans are amused by the Diddy thing. They better not have too short of a memory though because they had the "I jumped off the balcony to save drowning nephew episode" and they have Sark at the helm so if I were them I would keep my smirking to myself. How quickly they forget . There's also the Sark calling Hayden down from the press box at Stanford last year. Not saying either of those are on par with swinging a kettle ball at someone but.....

Good reminder to Duck fans to not be smug cause we've had our moments too[WINKING FACE].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

KingofDucks wrote:
Alan wrote:
KingofDucks wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:I booked a cruise to Mexico, aside from that not to much I don't think.
Nice! I just got back from Zihuatenejo.

My wife and I did a cruise a couple of years ago which stopped in Zihuatenejo for the day and went to Alcapulco also, loved Zihuatenejo! Great beach, warm, warm ocean, but for us a least no waves at all, flat as a pancake. Nice place to sit at a table under the umbrella on the beach and suck on some beers. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to visit southern Mexico.

As far as me being a Lockie fan, I guess I am by elimination, it's more I'm disappointed in Adams ....... But I'm not trying to start this up again, he's in Eugene, he just needs to make it in time for for the upcoming term.
I stayed at La Casa Que Canta. I couldn't recommend that place enough. Incredible time at an amazing resort and it was pretty cheap.

As for Adams, why are you disappointed?

Nice, I'll be on the other side of Meixco in Cozumel , looks like fun.

As for Adams, I think a lot of us are unsure about Adams still just because he's not "here" yet and feel he's being left behind.