GM: Boston Celtics GM

Steve Greatwood interview

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: Steve Greatwood interview

Post by buckmarkduck »

Good to hear Johnstone is ok. I thought it was this site, that someone said his knee is still really swollen.

Hegarty looked great in the LSU game, kid was blowing people off the line. Really I don't think the OL takes a step back, unless we have a ton of injuries again.
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit

Post by DAT#6 »

buckmarkduck wrote:Good to hear Johnstone is ok. I thought it was this site, that someone said his knee is still really swollen.

Hegarty looked great in the LSU game, kid was blowing people off the line. Really I don't think the OL takes a step back, unless we have a ton of injuries again.
I am not sure if our ceiling is high enough yet to win it all, but I really like our depth to weather a few injuries, and still win the medium-hard games.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

buckmarkduck wrote:Good to hear Johnstone is ok. I thought it was this site, that someone said his knee is still really swollen.

Like last year, basically. We also have lots of talented freshmen and redshirt freshmen on roster, so the future is really bright too.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13