New Adams Highlights

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

New Adams Highlights

Post by UOducksTK1 »

https://vimeo.com/128826797 (Warning: Language)

password = "va14"

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
mdm0302
Freshman

Re: New Adams Highlights

Post by mdm0302 »

that washington game was increbible
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

mdm0302 wrote:that washington game was increbible
I love watching the fans freak out after every touchdown pass.

BTW there were some great plays from his WRs in those highlights.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

That was good...He really seems to make good and quick decisions. Pretty accurate on the run and nice pocket awareness. He can do the job...
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

He has to actually get here first. I am not saying he is not coming. It just seems what started out as just a simple thing and only a couple of math tests has taken quite awhile already. One would think if just a couple of math tests that could have already arranged for them to be taken and done... but yet he still is not here. Just my two cents.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:He has to actually get here first. I am not saying he is not coming. It just seems what started out as just a simple thing and only a couple of math tests has taken quite awhile already. One would think if just a couple of math tests that could have already arranged for them to be taken and done... but yet he still is not here. Just my two cents.
Without getting back on my soap box I couldn't agree more ........... As of right now we are at the end of June and he is still not here or working out with the team to my knowledge. I'm under the impression he can't start classes until he figures out how to take a math test.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

He isn't afraid to take a shot deep. I hope some of those WR's graduated because they looked pretty impressive.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit

Post by DAT#6 »

If VA is not enrolled by the end of next week, I wonder if he will ever be.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

The last media article I saw, mid June, was he should have his math test taking care of and with the team "by the end of the month". Just did a quick google this morning and see no new reports on VA, does anyone know if he's working out with the team yet? According to a past media report he has an apartment in Eugene. Someone posted info on younger Mariota from the student directory, I wonder if Vernon is in it yet........ July 5th and waiting.

I would guess there are couple of Duck QB's with a bit of a smirk on their face. :mrgreen:
duck58
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck58 »

He definitely looks like everything they say, but he had some help from great WR play. But we also have some good receivers.