GM: Boston Celtics GM

Ron Aiken Interview

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Alan
Senior

Re: Ron Aiken Interview

Post by Alan »

Thank you for what you do here TK1, I love this message board! I'm not so concerned about the D-line, barring injuries and I truly think the D backfield is good and strong. The LB's however........ We'll see. D-line we have Buckner, Balducci, Talia, Kemp and and Daniel...... Plus a couple of impressive freshman.
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

LB's have been extremely weak ever since the Kiko/Clay LB corp.
srsmiley007
Four Star Recruit

Post by srsmiley007 »

Too true. Please for the love of all that is green, please let Mattingly start and let Hardrich back him up. Hardwick is terrible and hate that they keep playing him over Mattingly. He gets trucked all the time. Can we not play the seniority card. Mattingly is our next Kiko if we actually play him.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

Hardrich and Hardwick- are they on the team? You seem to be disparaging people who are not on the team. If you are a true fan you would know the correct name and also not be so ridiculous with your comments. Maybe you can let Pellum know you are available to replace Hardrich and Hardwick! [POUTING FACE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

lmduck wrote:Hardrich and Hardwick- are they on the team? You seem to be disparaging people who are not on the team. If you are a true fan you would know the correct name and also not be so ridiculous with your comments. Maybe you can let Pellum know you are available to replace Hardrich and Hardwick! [POUTING FACE]

That, and the fact a poster is saying the Ducks have 'Kemp', most likely referring to Sam Kamp whom has retired from football...
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Everythingsducky wrote:
lmduck wrote:Hardrich and Hardwick- are they on the team? You seem to be disparaging people who are not on the team. If you are a true fan you would know the correct name and also not be so ridiculous with your comments. Maybe you can let Pellum know you are available to replace Hardrich and Hardwick! [POUTING FACE]

That, and the fact a poster is saying the Ducks have 'Kemp', most likely referring to Sam Kamp whom has retired from football...
Good point, my mistake.