VA latest says he'll be here a few days after fall camp

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duck81
One Star Recruit

Re: VA latest says he'll be here a few days after fall camp

Post by duck81 »

ljginger wrote:I was hoping KoD would clear things up but he hasn't yet! Also, I wouldn't joke about something like that!
Ok, sorry as I didn't think you were joking about that. As for posting it at all I still feel it wasn't appropriate. We've got a kid busting his balls to get thru this class and someone posts something - a rumor- re the possibility of a failed midterm. I know if I was VA, or anybody else, I wouldn't t like that kind of academic info being posted on a free, public forum. BTW, did u think about using the "pm" function to ask KoD about it? I think the fact that he hasn't responded to your post is he's very unlikely to give out sensitive info re that and could also burn his source.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

If I was VA I would be paying whatever the cost for the world's best tutor.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

I really hope VA passes that class. Would suck for him to take such a big leap, only to come up short of his dream.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
timberduck
Two Star Recruit

Post by timberduck »

Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

ljginger wrote:I was hoping KoD would clear things up but he hasn't yet! Also, I wouldn't joke about something like that!
So is this actually a legit lead or just a rumor and you were throwing crap against the wall and seeing what stuck?
KingofDucks
Four Star Recruit

Post by KingofDucks »

Just saw this and asked around. No one knew what I was talking about. I don't think there is any validity to the rumor.
ljginger
Three Star Recruit

Post by ljginger »

Thanks KoD, I will sleep better at night now! Sorry, I questioned the rumor but this guy said his source was in the know...obviously not like u KoD....thx again!
srsmiley007
Four Star Recruit

Post by srsmiley007 »

My thanks as well KoD. Every since Carrington(a.k.a- wasn't me) decided smoking pot was more important than a Natty, and they busted that out as a rumor, I start to squirm when I things like this hit the board.

LJGinger, thanks for scaring the sh*! out of all of us:)
I've seen VA's tape extensively and all this crap about 2-4 losses is non-sense. He is fabulous, he's like Johnny Manziel but he actually knows where his receivers will be. Throws a great deep ball, excellent ball control and that's with a crummy O-Line and RB's.

Our O-Line will be better than last year, skill positions will be elite. LB's should be much better and with the exception of IFO and Dargen I'm not seeing a huge downfall. In fact, I think our D-Line will be much better than last year and hopeful that Springs can breakthrough and play at an elite level along with Robinson. Robinson's height/size should be a major advantage for him so here's to hoping for another shot at the Natty and OSU.
goducks99
Two Star Recruit

Post by goducks99 »

Mark Schlabach ‏@Mark_Schlabach 7h7 hours ago
#Ducks coach Mark Helfrich says nothing has changed with QB Vernon Adams. Still expected to join team on Aug. 13, 3 days after camp opens
12 retweets 6 favorites
Reply Retweet12 Favorite6
More