Eastern Washington @ Oregon (Sept 5th, 5pm Pac-12 Net)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Eastern Washington @ Oregon (Sept 5th, 5pm Pac-12 Net)

Post by OregonFan4Life »

This feels so weird, I won't be able to watch the game and it isn't due to a wedding! Last time this happened was for Cal 04. I won't be able to watch it til Monday, but the ducks never do good when I don't at least watch a replay of the game in the same day. Last time I did that was for the 2013 Arizona game! Then to make matters worse, I'm watching the MSU game late.
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

Lightning Strikes wrote:Does anyone know the Vegas line for this game? My resource (http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-foo ... as/?s=2803) still doesn't have anything up.

I don't think they have a spread for the game yet. I can't find one anywhere.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

OregonFan4Life wrote:This feels so weird, I won't be able to watch the game and it isn't due to a wedding! Last time this happened was for Cal 04. I won't be able to watch it til Monday, but the ducks never do good when I don't at least watch a replay of the game in the same day. Last time I did that was for the 2013 Arizona game! Then to make matters worse, I'm watching the MSU game late.
What are you doing that you can't catch a weekend game until a couple days later?
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

fpsduck wrote:
Lightning Strikes wrote:Does anyone know the Vegas line for this game? My resource (http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-foo ... as/?s=2803) still doesn't have anything up.

Does Vegas even do a spread for FBS v. FCS games? Seems like I never saw point spreads for such matchups when I used to look at a sports page most every day.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Greenblood wrote:
fpsduck wrote:

Does Vegas even do a spread for FBS v. FCS games? Seems like I never saw point spreads for such matchups when I used to look at a sports page most every day.
I don't think they do because there's very little chance of the FCS pulling off the upset and it'd basically be a gimme game for gamblers.
cordy02c
Senior

Post by cordy02c »

I heard it was 35 which in my opinion is way to high
Lightning Strikes
Three Star Recruit

Post by Lightning Strikes »

greenyellow wrote:
Greenblood wrote:
fpsduck wrote:

I don't think they do because there's very little chance of the FCS pulling off the upset and it'd basically be a gimme game for gamblers.
EWU is not a regular FCS team. They should have a line up by kick off. I think anything larger than Ducks -21 is a good bet on EWU.
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

I would think that whatever policy Vegas has on FBS v. FCS games would hold true no matter the teams. But I agree that EWU is probably a better football program than a lot of FBS teams and that it's a real possibility that a Duck victory is by less than four TDs.
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

If there is going to be a line for the game it should be out Thursday.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Lightning Strikes wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
Greenblood wrote:
fpsduck wrote:

EWU is not a regular FCS team. They should have a line up by kick off. I think anything larger than Ducks -21 is a good bet on EWU.
I won't lie, if Oregon doesn't win by more than 21, I'd be somewhat disappointed. Their defense shouldn't be stopping us.

I'd personally put the line around 28-30, but I guess there are quite a few variables going into this game, and a new QB (and no more Mariota) is a pretty big one.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Lightning Strikes
Three Star Recruit

Post by Lightning Strikes »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Lightning Strikes wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
Greenblood wrote:
fpsduck wrote:

I won't lie, if Oregon doesn't win by more than 21, I'd be somewhat disappointed. Their defense shouldn't be stopping us.

I'd personally put the line around 28-30, but I guess there are quite a few variables going into this game, and a new QB (and no more Mariota) is a pretty big one.
Oh, I agree. But what I hope for/expect is different from what Vegas sets as a betting line. Maybe I'd bet the Ducks -23.5, but that's about as far as I'd go. Nearly four TD's is a lot to give up in the gambling world.
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Just switched tv providers and I can finally say that I will have the Pac-12 Network. No more choppy internet feed.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Oregon Ownage wrote:Just switched tv providers and I can finally say that I will have the Pac-12 Network. No more choppy internet feed.
Grats, which provider are you using?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
303DucksFan
Four Star Recruit

Post by 303DucksFan »

3 more days!
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:Just switched tv providers and I can finally say that I will have the Pac-12 Network. No more choppy internet feed.
Grats, which provider are you using?
Cox Communications. I was on Verizon but they do not carry the network.