Breakout player

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

damascusduck
Three Star Recruit

Re: Breakout player

Post by damascusduck »

O - Benoit
D - Canton, with a bunch of guys close behind.
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

UofDuck wrote:I'll change mine.... The Griffin Brothers. O and D. Book it.
After the release of the depth chart, I'm feeling even better about my prediction. This will be a fun side story to watch if the brothers do well. One on O and one on D.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

UofDuck wrote:
After the release of the depth chart, I'm feeling even better about my prediction. This will be a fun side story to watch if the brothers do well. One on O and one on D.
It really is shaping up to be a great story. Ty was more the afterthought with his younger bro being the stud but with the position change and the rave reviews it sounds Ty could end being just as much of a star as Taj.
duck541
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck541 »

I'll second KOD, with Manu and Baker. But I think the dline as a whole will impress. We're much deeper there than last year.

And Robinson. I've been hearing great things about him, especially his ability to lock down people in the red zone.
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

Offense: Benoit
Defense: Griffin
ljginger
Three Star Recruit

Post by ljginger »

D- Springs, Swain, and French
O- Benoit, TBJ, Mundt
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

Offense: Evan Baylis, Jalen Brown
I've always been a big Baylis fan - health has been his biggest issue. Good receiving TE - very good hands, good blocker, great size and is a physical player. Mundt is more athletic, but leaves a lot to be desired as a blocker

I would have gone with Alex Ofodile, but it sounds like he's going to redshirt.

Brown is just a really impressive kid. Really good route runner, good blocker, excellent hands. Great size for a slot receiver too.

Defense: Tyree Robinson, Jimmy Swain
Tyree is an obvious candidate. Immense potential - showed flashes last year.

Swain is kid who has the talent and brains to develop into a very good MLB.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

UofDuck wrote:
Devon Allen agrees with this prediction.

CR: You've had the unique position of being on a sideline a lot this off-season. Who will surprise everyone this year?

Allen: (Running back) Taj Griffin. He's a freak athlete. And (cornerback) Ty Griffin. So, the Griffin brothers.

https://www.campusrush.com/devon-allen- ... 75246.html
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

maxduck wrote:
UofDuck wrote:

CR: You've had the unique position of being on a sideline a lot this off-season. Who will surprise everyone this year?

Allen: (Running back) Taj Griffin. He's a freak athlete. And (cornerback) Ty Griffin. So, the Griffin brothers.

Booyah!
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

UofDuck wrote:
maxduck wrote:
UofDuck wrote:

Booyah!
Hi Devon!