CFB top 25 Re-Ranked by Internet Grammar

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

CamBo
One Star Recruit

CFB top 25 Re-Ranked by Internet Grammar

Post by CamBo »

I'm just going to leave this right here: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/08/top-25- ... r-fan-base

It looks like 2018 will be an exciting matchup... with well educated fans.
Duck07
All-American

Re: CFB top 25 Re-Ranked by Internet Grammar

Post by Duck07 »

That's pretty funny placement for the Alabama schools.
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

CamBo wrote:I'm just going to leave this right here: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/08/top-25- ... r-fan-base

It looks like 2018 will be an exciting matchup... with well educated fans.

I have no idea what to think of this. With Stanford fans being in the top 10, it really shows that the amount of time spent pruning meaningless internet babble has nothing to do with intelligence. But then again, a fan is not necessarily someone who attended the school, so who knows.... And who cares?
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

SEC is all over the place.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

The things that are put on the interwebs nowadays, :) this reminds me of a recent study ranking the best soccer cities, that put Salt Lake City at #1 and Portland at #16, I lived in Salt Lake for several years and am one of the founding members of one of RSL's supporters groups and I also go to all of the Timbers home matches as well as living in D.C. for almost 5 years I can tell you D.C. should not be higher than Portland and Salt Lake is certainly not #1, the survey criteria was flawed, I think this is a similarly pointless flawed study, but hey UO is close to the top and OSU an UW are not so just another thing to give their fans crap about!